"Just One Squeeze?" - Denji (Chainsaw Man)

A/N: Well well well, hey you.~

I'm pretty much back from my hiatus, but not 100%? I've updated the schedule page if you want a bit more info about upload frequency.

But either way!! This is a Denji x Reader where [Name] is sort of a power bottom, so expect some dom!reader themes.

Enjoy~

♡〜•─────⋅••••⋅─────•〜♡

"You... what."

The scrambled egg nearly fell out of my mouth while I started at the joyful ginger munching on his breakfast across the table from me.

"Well, Power let me touch hers, but it didn't feel... special, y'know?" He scooped some hash browns onto his fork and popped it into his mouth mid sentence, not caring about any kind of manners.

I'd speak, I might've even gotten mad, if I could get over it it weren't for the fact that I was too in shock with the nonchalant attitude he had while talking about boobs.

Denji and I had been on the same team for some time now, maybe like... three months give or take?

He's talked a lot about his obsession with female anatomy and how he'd kill to get his dick wet, but he's never once asked me about it.

It's always been Makima, but honestly, who would blame him.

"You want to touch my tits?" I repeat his words, just clarifying we were on the same page.

Denji nods his head, his eyes falling on me casually, not in any kind of tense or keen way.

"And if I say no?"

"I'll probably be pretty bummed." He says simply, "I mean I can always wait for Makima after I kill the gun devil, but the main course always tastes better after some appetizers."

"Man's speaking like he didn't just get introduced to a working fridge for the first time a few months ago." I think to myself.

His eyes divert to outside the window and out at the morning Tokyo skyline. His plate was pretty much licked clean, but I was still working on mine.

The chainsaw devil is staying with me at my apartment this week, and the blood fiend will be switching with him next week.

Aki and I agreed to this rotation a little while back, as having the two of them together in one place is incredibly chaotic.

So now instead, we split them up between my apartment and Topknot's. It's sort of like shared custody.

"Say, you're pretty good at doing things for rewards, right?" I ask while I slide my chin into my hand while I prop my elbow up on the table.