"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK) p2

A/N: I just wanted to say this cause I thought it was funny, but in the past two days I've been reading the Jujutsu Kaisen manga, and I'm nearly done it.

I honestly have a problem.

I'm talking about from the beginning of the manga, and I'm on like chapter... 145 I think? (Don't worry I won't spoil anything)

Aanyways please just keep in mind that:
⚠️ This chapter will include rough biting and marking, which may not be your cup of tea.

Aanyways please just keep in mind that:⚠️ This chapter will include rough biting and marking, which may not be your cup of tea

K cool have fun~

K cool have fun~

********************************************

I breathed heavily, my chest rising and falling whilst I try to wait for my head to stop spinning. My heart raced and every single system in my body was telling me to run for my life.

"So, my little curse, do you think you've earned my cock yet?" He grins and licks his teeth, watching my heaving body on the floor.

I go to nod, but then stop myself. Instead, I shake my head, still avoiding eye contact.

This intrigues Sukuna, so he leans forward and tilts his head in curiosity. "Oh?"

"I... don't deserve it..." I began, still grinding my thighs together, "I wont ever d-deserve it.. deserve you."

My eyes look up to his, and I'm sure the look on my face was pathetic but I didn't care.

"B-but please Sukuna... i-if it's your desire.. please use me..."

I barely even get the chance to blink before I'm pinned against the wall, legs wrapped around his waist, and his tongue in my mouth.

"You fool..." Ryomen whispers between our make out session. His tongue continues to force its way into my mouth, tasting himself there.

He proceeds to bite my lip, pulling it a bit before licking the small bit of blood that dripped off of it. I didn't even notice him pierce the skin at all.

In fact, I hadn't even noticed the position we were in until I feel something hot prod at my entrance. I gasp lightly and Sukuna freezes.

He leans back a bit and looks down to where his dick was rubbing against, and he watched as my wetness quite literally dripped down his length.