"Good Girl~" - Karma Akabane (AssClass)

A/N: Hiiiii again. Here we have another non-request, I just wanted to write about Karma.

Okay please note! This is a lemon with the characters aged up! I didn't know how to avoid the high school setting for something like Ass Class, but I intend for everyone depicted in the oneshot to be 18+!

Anyways! Bit of a longer one, my apologies, but I hope you enjoy it!

FYI! There is a bit of sadism from Karma in this one, as well as a very brief knife play moment, but nothing too extreme!

Ok bye enjoy~

***********************************************

"A... transfer student?" Nagisa repeats his teacher.

"That's right! We're getting a transfer student from a school in Osaka!" Koro-sensei wiggles his tentacles joyfully.

"Why a transfer student? Do they know this is a class full of assassins?" Kaede asks, scratching the back of her neck.

"They are aware, yes. And they've already got some field experience, so they won't be starting from ground zero." The octopus teacher explains.

The class mutters amongst themselves, seemingly very curious about the new student.

"So, when is he coming?" Karma rests his hands behind his head and props his feet up on the desk, he was one of the few who didn't seem all that interested.

The class door slides open, and Karasuma-sensei walks in. "He is a she. And she will be joining your class immediately."

The sharp-featured man stands in the front of the class, and motions toward the door. Everyone's eyes pan over to the entrance and things go quiet.

**First Person POV**

I take a deep breath and step into the class, and immediately I felt the eyes of all of the students on me.

"This is Y/n L/n. Please treat her well, as she will be learning alongside you for the remainder of this year." Karasuma announces before turning to me, "You can go sit down now."

I nod, and begin to walk to the only empty seat in the class. I glanced at the teacher as I passed him, he really didn't look human at all.

"So all I need to do is kill him, huh?" I thought to myself, looking down at the green blade Karasuma provided me once I sat down.

"It won't be that easy you know." A student catches my attention, so I turn my head to face him.

He had a laid back posture and bright red hair. His eyes were a light amberish colour and it surprised me how captivating they were. From those eyes alone I could tell this guy could con and manipulate anyone.