The Invitation - 10K Reads Special!

⚠️HEADS UP!⚠️ This story contains: [Aphrodisiac spell] [Plenty of marking] [Mentions of alcohol] [Possible AOT season 4 spoilers(nothing huge)] [Some violence] [Slight guy on guy action ;)] [Degradation] [Name calling] [Anal] [Double penetration] [Spit play] [Some orgasm denial] [Throat fucking] [Lots of cum] [A gangbang, obviously] [And much, much more~]

A/N: IT'S HERE! The 10K reader special has finally been completed!~

I'm doing this story a bit differently in a few regards; one being that I'm going to try using [Name] rather than Y/n. This is because personally I think Y/n is getting a bit stale and I wanna spice things up a bit.

The other thing is that these characters are mostly completely unrelated from one another, but they were chosen by some of you to be in the story. There will be inconsistencies, and the plot probably won't make much sense but bear with me lmao.

Either way. I hope that you enjoy! And be sure to strap in cause this is gonna be a long one :D

 I hope that you enjoy! And be sure to strap in cause this is gonna be a long one :D

***************************************************

I tap the card between my fingers impatiently, waiting for my mind to come up with an explanation of why the hell I got on this train.

I'm not overly superstitious, per say, but getting on a completely empty train long after dark is far beyond creepy.

Let me explain myself; about two days ago, I received an invitation in the mail. It didn't give any reason or details, but instead simply told me to get on the metro at 12:00 AM through a specific door.

Weird, right? It gets worse.

I won't explain how I got into the train in the first place since its hours of operation are supposed to end at midnight, but the second I got on, it lit up.

Not only that, but the automated voice spoke as well. "You will arrive in approximately 30 minutes, thank you for using our service."

Usually that voice says the name of the next stop, but this time it didn't.

Things were really getting weird, and I had wondered if perhaps I had opened up some weird portal to hell or something.

Either way, it's been about 15 minutes now. The ride has been uneventful and generally the same as any other ride on the train. So, I open up my phone and search for something to do for the remaining time.

Wattpad was my weapon of choice for conquering the boredom that had begun to set in. I scrolled through various stories and eventually decided on one.

However, it wasn't long before I began to feel a bit drowsy. It was quarter past midnight after all, so I suppose the sleepiness was to be expected.

"Whatever, I'll wake up when I get there anyways." I said half-mindedly, not really taking into consideration the whole situation.

A closed my phone and leaned my head back, taking a slow breath before I let the world around me become nothing but forgotten.