Sweet Corruption - Villain!Deku (BNHA) p3

⚠️WARNING!⚠️: THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES [Knife play] [Blood] [Some pain/fear play] [General sadistic themes] [Dub con so technically rape?] [Psychotic Deku (But not overly?)] [Some voyeurism] [Probably some more I'm forgetting so be aware]

A/N: ...YEAH OK YOU HAPPY NOW?! I DID IT- I WROTE ANOTHER ONESHOT FOR THIS "MINISERIES". I SWEAR IF YOU KEEP BULLYING ME-

Anywaysssss~ I love you. I'm sorry this basically took me three years to actually find the motivation to write but uh- yeah here you go.

 I'm sorry this basically took me three years to actually find the motivation to write but uh- yeah here you go

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WARNINGS ABOVE! This definitely may not be some of your guys' cup of tea!

Enjoy~

****************************************************

"I'm going to have... a lot of fun with you.~"

My eyes flickered open after I had seemingly passed out, but I hadn't forgotten where I was.

The air reeks like the sharp smell of dust along with that slight hint of iron.

In total honesty, I didn't know if the iron was from one of the odd chains scattered around the floor of the room, or my own blood coagulating on the tip of Deku's knife.

"Ah! You're awake!" The green haired freak scrambles back to his feet from the cross-legged position he was in. It seemed as though he was just sitting right in front of me, most likely staring the entire time.

"Lucky me..." I grumble sarcastically, tugging at the rope binding my wrists behind my back, just to check if they were still tight.

"You passed out after only a few minutes! It's no fun when you're asleep..." He pouts while he speaks, spinning his knife through his fingers skillfully, "...But now you're up! Now we can have fun!"

My heart sinks in my chest. "After a few minutes..?" I thought to myself, trying to recall any of the events that happened after I heard him say that last phrase before I passed out, but nothing came to mind.

"What the hell did you do?!" I snap, eyes wide with both rage and horror. Who knows what Midoriya could have done while I wasn't conscious.

Thankfully, I didn't seem to be injured anywhere - except for that one mark he left on my neck from before. But there weren't any new wounds or bruises or anything, and my clothes were still on.

Or... at least my panties were. My pants were still torn and laying in the corner of the room after Bakugou ripped them off.

"What did I do? Hm... are you implying I'd do something naughty to you while you were asleep?" He gasps and puts a hand to his chest dramatically, but it legitimately seemed like he was offended. "What kind of terrible person do you take me for??"