"You're blushing" - Dabi (BNHA)

Dabi x Trans male!reader

A/N: This is a request from nevaehbertram ! Thank you so much for being patient.

PLEASE NOTE! This is a lemon with Y/n being a trans man with a pussy. Also note that I've never written a story like this one before, so please bear with me. Also maybe some of the anime's spoilers?? But nothing drastic.

 Also maybe some of the anime's spoilers?? But nothing drastic

FYI: D/n stands for dead name in this oneshot!

Without further ado, enjoy!

******************************************

"Where the hell is Crusty?" An annoyed sounding voice grumbles soon after I heard the door to the bar get pushed open with someone's foot.

"Just left. Not sure where." I say, helping myself to a drink from the bar.

"Who the hell are- hm." Dabi pauses when he sees me, and furrows his brows at how comfortable I seemed here, "Aren't you the newbie?"

"And what if I am?" I finally spin around, putting one glass on the table and pouring a mixture of alcohol into it.

The ice cracked lightly when it came in contact to the liquid, tapping against the glass edges.

"You shouldn't be helping yourself, you know. Shiggy's on a tight budget and Spinner has been lazy with his assigned heists." He sits at the bar, propping his scarred chin against his palm.

"I'd be grateful if I were you, Patchwork." I pull out a glass from under the bar counter and stop for a moment, narrowing my eyes while looking into his.

"You look like a whiskey kind of guy." I say out loud before grabbing a bottle of cheap whiskey and amaretto, "How does a Godfather sound?"

He doesn't answer, he just stares, so I make him one anyway.

"Here." I slide the simple glass his way and his gaze falls to it, "I get the feeling I'm the only one here who knows how to mix a drink."

Dabi takes a sip, and is pleasantly surprised. "Damn, you weren't lying." He chuckles, "Alright, I won't snitch on you."

I drink my rum and coke while he drinks his beverage, almost in complete silence. Until finally he speaks up.

"So, what made a guy like you join the league of villains?" He asks, "Did Stain inspire you? Or did Crusty tell you some sob story?"

I lean onto the bar and smile, "I felt like it."

"You... felt like it?" He repeats, raising an eyebrow.

"Mn. I'm a very easy going person, and I go with my whims. One day I got bored, and viola. I don't care too much about Hero Society, yeah it's all bullshit, but it's not the reason Im here."