One

Cynthia arrived in Forks with her sister and smiled as she needed to do one thing. Go straight to the hospital for her interview. "Cynthia." She looked at her dad. "Call me when your done with your interview."

"I will, dad."

"Good luck." Bella tells her making Cynthia smile as she got out of the car.

She watched her dad drive off causing her to look at the hospital. Cynthia sighed as she knew she needed to walk in and get this over with. The first thing she saw was patients and one broke her heart. A little girl with a deep cut on her arm crying. Carlisle went to get the next patient, but stopped as he saw a woman cleaning a wound and bandaging it. "Excuse me?"

Cynthia looked up causing Carlisle to stare in shock. "I couldn't stand to see her arm bleeding like that." She tells him. "I'm Cynthia Swan, I came for an interview."

"I think you just got the job." Carlisle said as he held his hand out. "I'm Carlisle Cullen."

Cynthia smiled as she put her hand in his to shake just to pull back. The two shared a look before Carlisle cleared his throat and walked her with him.
~~~
Carlisle watched Cynthia talk to some of the nurses with a smile, but he wasn't understanding how Cynthia looked exactly like Celeste. Just being around her has him wanting to touch her, to kiss her, and to do everything that will keep her in his arms. The sparks he felt when the two shook hands. He saw Cynthia and knew what he wanted to do. Get to know her. "Cynthia?"

"Hello." She said. "Can I help you with something?"

"I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to lunch."

"Sure." She said. "You have showed me around the hospital, so why not get to know you better."

Carlisle smiled as Cynthia was wanting to know him better. Cynthia smiled as she was wanting to know Carlisle better. She found him interesting and very handsome, that part she wasn't going to lie to herself about. "How was your first day so far?"

"It has been a good day." She said. "Everyone has been very helpful and they are very nice. Some have crushes on you though."

"I don't pay them no mind." He tells her. "No one here has caught my eye."

Cynthia looked at him just to see him staring. "Oh." She said. "Well, that's understandable, but I think you should give someone a chance. Get to know them first."

"I think there is someone I want to know." He tells her as she looked up at him. "I want to know you."

Cynthia smiled as she grabbed her drink. "I would like that."
~~~
"Mom, he has been very helpful." Cynthia says as she was getting ready for bed. "I felt...connected to him. Something I haven't felt since the last boyfriend. Yes, I'm attracted to him, but I want to know him before getting with him."

At the Cullens, all four of them, since Edward left due to Bella's scent, sat in the living room. "What is she like?"

"What's her full name?"

"She's wonderful." Carlisle says. "Her name is Cynthia Swan. She's the chief's oldest daughter and Edward's blood singer is her sister. I'm going to take my time to know her before telling her what we are." Carlisle looked at Celeste's photo. "She's not like Celeste, but I want to love her just like I did with Celeste."