Sixteen

Happy birthday to those born on July 13th.
When Cynthia and the Cullens left Forks, Charlie told them about Bella's attitude. None of they didn't care as they told Charlie to send Bella back. Cynthia couldn't believe that she left her dad, but she has a life to live too. "Baby?"

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head smiling. There was nothing wrong with her. "Nothing. Just trying to understand how our lives changed. We were fine in Forks, but Bella, her obsession just got worse." She looked outside of the window to see the view of the sky. "There's times I blame myself for this mess because I fell in love with you besides what our bond is and never really paid attention to her."

"It's not your fault for Bella. She did that to herself. She recognized who we all cared more about and that didn't settle with her." Carlisle tells her as he took her hand in his. "She wanted to be important. Not you." He kissed her hand as she looked at him. "I done this for you and your safety. You are important to this family and your safety comes first to us."

Cynthia smiled as she leaned over and kissed him. "I love you, Carlisle."

"I love you, Cynthia."
~~~
When they finally arrived, the first thing Cynthia did was call her dad to tell her they arrived safely. Emmett looked at Edward who looked broken. He sighed as he put his hand on his shoulder. "I know you was hoping for Bella to be the one, but she's out there. Don't give up."

"I won't." He says as he looked at his mom. "I don't feel broken over Bella, I still feel guilty for what I have done to mom."

"You were only protecting her." Carlisle tells him. "Don't worry about it. Cynthia isn't upset with us for the move and her father encourage her to move with us. We are her family."

Edward walked over to Cynthia after she hung the phone up and hugged her. She smiled as she hugged him not knowing this move would bring a surprise. Edward smiled as they all went to the rental. He was talking to Cynthia about maybe them looking around town just so he won't have to deal with Kate and Tanya.
~~~
Arriving at their house, Cynthia noted two people causing her to look at him. "That is Eleazar and Cameron. They have been wanting to meet you since I told them we were on our way." He tells her. "This is our home now."

"Yeah and Kate and Tanya....'

"Leave Edward along, Emmett." She says as they parked the car. "He really doesn't need anyone picking on him as Edward has too much going on." She looked at Edward. "Ignore your brother."

"Then I'll pick on you, mom."

Cynthia watched Emmett, Jasper, and Edward go to the back causing her to make a snowball and throw it at Emmett. "Pick on me?" She says. "You don't know me that well then, Mr. Cullen. You may be my son, but I'm the queen of picking on someone."

Emmett looked at his mother causing her to run. The boys shared a look causing them to chase after her. "They're cheating." Cameron tells Carlisle and her husband. "I'm going to help her."

Carlisle looked at Eleazar who was shocked by Cynthia's appearance. "What?"

"Cynthia Swan is her name right?" Carlisle nodded. "She's a descendant of Kate's family."

Carlisle looked at his mate who was laughing as their three boys carried her in. "How?"

"Because the Hartman side of the family was Kate's mother's side. Cynthia has family here too." He tells him. "Also, her gift. It's remarkable."

"What gift?"

"She is incredible. She's something the Volturi would want to meet."

"Why?"

"She carries all the gifts that vampires have. Surprised that it's not shown yet."

Carlisle looked at Cynthia as she was talking to Cameron. She looked up and smiled at him as she was home. "How do I tell her that she's got another family member from the Hartman side and that she carries the gift of all the vampire clan?"

"I will help you and Kate, I will tell her."

Carlisle nodded as he went inside.

Cynthia has more to her that I keep thinking of. Since someone in the Swan side was a Hartman before Swan, I made Cynthia and Kate be related. I was going to use Tanya, but I changed my mind. Is there anything you would like to see, just comment and I'll see how to put in the ideas in the next couple chapters.