Three

Cynthia and Carlisle have been on a few dates now. She walked into his office to see if he would like to go to lunch, but he wasn't in there. She decided to take a seat and wait for him. Noticing the pictures, Cynthia started looking at them. "So these are his children." She mumbled till she saw a picture of what looks to be her and Carlisle.

The picture said Celeste on it making her lay the picture down with a broken heart. Carlisle was only with her because she looks like his old lover. She walked out of the office as Carlisle walked around the corner. "Cynthia, I was looking for..."

She just walked on by him. He walked into his office and the photo. "No."
~~~
All day, Carlisle has tried to talk to her, but she made sure he got the cold shoulder. When he finally saw her, he grabbed her and held her against the wall. "Cynthia, what have I done to upset you."

"I look just like her." She said with tears in her eyes. "Is this why you are around me? Because I look like Celeste?"

"No." He said. "Celeste is gone and I'm not with you because you resemble her. I'm with you because you are there for me, caring, and I'm still learning everything, but in time, 'I will tell you my full story."

"Okay." Cynthia said. "Are we still up for tonight?"

Carlisle wiped her tears with a smile. "Of course we are. I should have told you sooner. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." She tells him. "Let's get this day over with and go on that date you promise."

Carlisle nodded, but kissed her head. Cynthia smiled as she walked off. He knew that he would have to tell her what he is and why she looks just like Celeste. Carlisle walked off to continue his work before him and Cynthia go for another date.
~~~
Sometime that day, Bella called Cynthia about how Edward was acting. Carlisle saw the look on her face as he grabbed the phone. "Hello?" Carlisle said just for the person to hang up. "Whoever you were talking to just hung up."

"My sister." She said. "She's wanting answers from Edward and wanted me to ask you what's going on, but that is none of my business."

"Well I will ask him." He said. "She'll just have to give him to answer better. And thank you for respecting my business."

Cynthia smiled as she walked with him. "I would hate it if someone did the same. She will understand soon." She said as she looked at him. "Why did you tell me?"

"To get your sister to understand."

Cynthia nodded. "Carlisle, where do you think this is going between us?"

"I don't know, but I hope it's going the way I'm hoping." He tells her.

"I want to be with you." Cynthia tells him. "But we are still knowing one another and I hope that soon we know what we want."

Carlisle nodded as he opened the car door. "Well, lets see how this movie date goes."

Cynthia nodded and buckled up.
~~~
At the theatre's, Cynthia had her hand in Carlisle's as they watched this movie. She felt eyes on her and looked at Carlisle to see him staring at her. She blushed as he started to lean in. Cynthia didn't mind it as she leaned in. Once their lips connected, sparks fly between them. Cynthia ran her fingers through his hair as he pull her a little close. They broke apart before sharing a kiss once again.

I have to tell her soon.