Seventeen

Filler chapter
Charlie heard every word that Bella had to say about Cynthia and knew, Bella needed help. He grabbed the phone and called Renee. "We need to talk about Bella. Her actions is enough for me to send her off for help, but you are also her mother. We need to discuss this as parents."

Bella heard her father on the phone and wondered what was going on and why was he speaking to her mother. All she was saying was that Cynthia shouldn't have left with Carlisle. A man older than her, but Charlie heard other words and what she wished would happen. Like her dying. That was enough for Charlie to call Renee.
~~~
In Alaska,     Carlisle watched Cynthia talk on the phone to her doctor. She sighed as she found out that she couldn't have children, but that was fine with her. She had five and Carlisle. That is all she needs. Hanging the phone up, the blonde sighed. "I'm sorry, baby."

"It's fine, Carlisle. I have five children, that's if they want me to adopt them too."

Carlisle smiled as he kissed her. "They would love that."

Kate looked at her and smiled as she couldn't wait to finally bond with her. She couldn't believe that she had family and knowing it's Cynthia, she was glad that she has a blood family for the rest of her life. Tanya walked over to her to see Carlisle kissing Cynthia. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." She responds. "Everything will be alright."

"Okay." Tanya tells her. "I'm going to find Edward."

"Leave him be." Cynthia tells them. "He's wanting to be left alone after thinking Bella was the one. Give him time, but if he claims that you aren't the one, let him be."

Tanya looked at Kate. "How did she hear us?"

She shrugged as they looked back at Carlisle and Cynthia cuddling. They knew it won't be long till there will be a wedding and Cynthia Swan will be turned.