Twelve

Carlisle looked at Bella as she was telling them not to do this. "I'm only doing this because you are my mate's sister." He says. "Even though right now, she's not too happy with you."

"I don't want you."

"You show jealousy every time she's near." Jasper says. "Let's not start."

Bella rolled her eyes at how fast these people come to defend Cynthia. She's the one in danger, but they prefer to stay here with her sister. Carlisle left the garage causing Bella to sneak out unnoticed. "You can do better than my sister." She tells him. "Anyone, but her."

"Why? Why would you say that?" Cynthia asked causing Bella to pale. "I'm waiting."

When Bella didn't say anything, she ran back to where Edward was. Carlisle looked at his mate who shook her head. "Cynthia..."

"It's fine." She says. "If it makes her happy, I'll stay away."

Carlisle grabbed her arm to stop her. "I don't want anyone else, but you. Bella doesn't know what she's talking about and you don't have to do anything she says." He tells her as he touched her cheek. "There will never be another who is as amazing as you."

Cynthia smiled as she kissed him. Bella heard every word and knew that Carlisle meant every word. She turned and stopped seeing the disappointment look on Edward's face. "Let's go and we are having a long talk about what you are doing."

Bella sighed as she followed Edward. Carlisle is the leader and she was just trying to get him upset so he would bite her, but Cynthia was there and he knows how to control his anger.
~~~
Later that night, Emmett and Edward decided to leave to get Bella. Carlisle said he was going to stay home with Cynthia who was still asleep. He smiled as he laid down beside her causing her to open her eyes a bit and smile. "You're here."

"I'm not going after her." He says. "She doesn't see what you mean to me."

"I love you, Carlisle."

"I love you, Cynthia."

Cynthia leaned up and kissed him. They pulled back as lightning stuck causing them to share another kiss. Carlisle laid her back on the bed causing her to look at him breathing heavy. The lights in the house went off causing them to laugh. Cynthia moaned as she felt him inside her. Carlisle leaned down kissing her.

Everything that happened was forgotten as Carlisle and Cynthia focused on theirselves.