Two

Cynthia smiled as she arrived at work. She walked in, but stopped as she forgot her bag. She turned to go back out, but bumped into someone. "Good morning." She looked up and blushed as she saw Carlisle.

"Good morning, Carlisle." She tells him. "I'll be right in. I need to get my bag."

"How about I walk with you?"

Cynthia nodded as the two walked away together. Bystanders watched Carlisle and Cynthia talk to one another. She may have been here for a day, but she's already managed to capture Carlisle Cullen's eyes. Cynthia grabbed her bag and looked at Carlisle as she hoped they would get to know one another better.
~~~
A few weeks later, Cynthia was sound asleep on the couch when Bella walked down. She sighed as she knew her sister has been working a lot and there is her speaking to some guy named Carlisle. She covered Cynthia up before walking out.

At the Cullens, Carlisle was reading when Alice walked in. "Cynthia is sound asleep." She tells him. "We're gone."

Carlisle nodded as he looked back at his notes. He sighed as he looked at the time. Cynthia was off, but he had to work. He stood up and saw the picture of Celeste. Since meeting Cynthia, he hasn't thought about Celeste. Maybe meeting Cynthia was for the best.
~~~
Cynthia was cleaning when she saw the time. She grabbed the food she was going to fix when she heard the phone ringing. "Hello?" She said. "Dad, calm down and repeat what you said." Cynthia gasped as she dropped the phone and ran to the door.

At the hospital, Carlisle stood listening to Edward and Rosalie argue. "I have to go check on Bella." He tells them. "Don't say anything."

Cynthia ran in and saw Carlisle. "Carlisle." He turned to see Cynthia. "What happened?"

"Let them explain."

Cynthia looked to see a beautiful blonde and a handsome boy. "I'm Rosalie, we were getting ready to leave when Tyler hit black ice and went straight to Bella's truck."

"She's okay." Edward tells her. "I saved her."

Cynthia looked at them and knew that there was something their not telling her. "You lied." She tells them. "Just be grateful that I will let this slide." She walked away as Rosalie looked at Edward.

"She's smart." He said.

Carlisle walked out just to bump into Cynthia and grab her. "Hi." She said.

"In a hurry?"

"I need to check on my sister." She tells him.

"She's okay, but I would like to take you to dinner." He said.

Cynthia saw Bella walk out and saw the smile on her face. "Let me make sure Bella is okay before agreeing."

Carlisle nodded as he watched Cynthia speak to Bella. He walked over to his children and waited. Cynthia looked at Bella strangely. "Bella, what ever you do, don't get in their business. I know you are curious, but please, if they are hiding something don't get stick your nose in it. Let Edward be the one to tell you."

"That's what throws it off." Bella tells her. "Edward..."

"Cynthia." The sisters looked at Carlisle. "Do you have your answer?"

Bella looked at Cynthia with a questioning look. Cynthia looked at her sister with a shy smile. "He asked me on a date." She said. "I didn't give him an answer because I was worried about you."

"Go." Bella said smiling. "I'll tell you more later."

Cynthia smiled as she hugged her sister and went over to Carlisle. Cynthia saw Edward walking to Bella causing Carlisle to walk her away. "Where would you like to go?"
~~~
Carlisle waited at the restaurant waiting for Cynthia. When he saw her car pull in, he smiled, but was surprised when he saw what she was wearing. "Wow." He said as she walked over to him. "You look...amazing."

"Thank you." She said. "Ready?"

Carlisle nodded as they walked in. Cynthia saw the looks on the guys in the restaurant and grabbed Carlisle's hand. He was growling at the stares, but when she grabbed his hand, he calmed down. "I'm right here."

"Can we just go to another place?" She asked. "I think I over did the dressing up."

"No." Carlisle said as he looked at her. "They see a woman that they can try to get in bed with, but I see a woman who is showing her beauty."

Cynthia smiled as they found a table. "Thank you for saying that."

"I'm just speaking the truth."

Cynthia smiled as she knew after tonight, everything changes between her and Carlisle in a good way. She looked at the menu as Carlisle knew after this, he will have to think of when he should tell Cynthia what he really is. But when?