Eight

Cynthia woke up in an unrecognizable room to remember that her father told her to stay with Carlisle after the death of Waylon was announced. Her heart was broken as she will never see the crazy man again. He knew how to put a smile on everyone's face causing her to sigh knowing Forks will never be the same. 'Cynthia?" She heard and looked at Carlisle. "Are you okay?"

She walked over to him without saying a word and kissed him. Carlisle was shocked by the sudden move, but kissed her back. Cynthia looked at him as she wanted him now. "Carlisle, I'm ready.'

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure.'

Carlisle leaned in and kissed her causing them to start fighting with their clothes. They both wanted this to feel real so they took their time. Cynthia's moans was all he heard.
~~~
The next morning, Cynthia woke up on a bare chest and looked to see Carlisle. "Why do I have a bad feeling that something is about to change?"

"Bella knows."

Cynthia sighed as she raised up with the sheet around her. She looked at the window before speaking. "I'm sorry." She says. "I've been preoccupied that I never thought she would really find out."

"Cynthia, none of this is your fault. I'm glad that you never were curious like your sister." He says. "When they get home, I will have a talk with Edward. Since Bella figured us out, I'm going to be a bit more stricter."

Cynthia smiled as she looked back at the window. "Explain to me how all this happened. Like how is it possible for me do be Celeste's doppelgänger or how vampires where created."

Carlisle chuckled as he brought Cynthia back down to him. "Cynthia, we have all the time in the world to figure all this out. But I will tell you that I don't really know the truth of your existence unless Celeste was never faithful to me. The second is that we have venom that turns you. For me, you have to be on the verge of death to be turned."

Cynthia nodded. "You want to dig into the past or will it hurt you?"

"I need answers." He tells her. "I'm just not in no hurry because I have you, Cynthia Swan."

Cynthia smiled as she laid her head on his chest. Closing her eyes, Cynthia finally fell asleep. Carlisle smiled that he had Cynthia by his side. He kissed her head as he thought of why she was born. The only conclusion, Celeste had a child out of wedlock.

Sorry it's short. Enjoy!