Six

Cynthia was folding up clothes when Bella walked in. "Can I talk to you?" Cynthia nodded. "Can you please tell me what they are hiding?"

"They're not hiding anything. Besides, if I knew anything, I would 't tell you." She says as she walked out of the laundry room. "That wouldn't be my place."

Bella scoffed. "We tell each other everything, Cynthia, but since you've met Carlisle, you changed." She said causing Cynthia to stare in shock. "It's like I don't know my sister anymore."

"What do you mean I've changed? I'm still me!" She said.

"No, you're not. Moving here might have been a bad decision."

Cynthia didn't say a word as Bella left. She saw her dad and had to ask him. "Have I changed?"

"No." He said. "I still think you're the same baby girl I held since birth. It's just you are in a relationship now..."

"We're not dating just yet, daddy. We're... talking."

"Sure you are."

Cynthia looked at him as he left laughing. She shook her head not understanding her dad sometimes.
~~~
Carlisle saw Cynthia in her office going through some files making him shut her door. She looked up and smiled. "You seem busy."

"I'm avoiding going home."

"Why?"

"Bella."

Carlisle grabbed the file and got her to look at him. "What happened?"

"Said I changed since meeting you."

Carlisle leaned in and kissed her. Cynthia wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. They pulled apart and stared at one another. "I don't see the difference."

Cynthia smiled as she kissed him back. He pulled her up from her chair and sat her on her desk without breaking the kiss. A knock interrupted them causing them to break apart. "Carlisle, it's Rosalie. Can I come in?"

"Sure." Carlisle said as he sat down to hide his hard on.

Cynthia saw it and laughed as Rosalie walked in to see them. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No."

"Yes."

Cynthia looked at him she laughed. Rosalie was confused as he brought Cynthia down in his lap. "What seems to be the problem?"

Rosalie sighed. "Cynthia, I know later on, Carlisle will turn you, but I don't want that to happen." She confessed. "We can't have children."

"Rosalie, do you want to wait till I come up for you to tell me your story?" She asked. "I don't want prying ears to hear you."

Rosalie nodded as she left. Cynthia looked at Carlisle before getting up and locking the door. "Now, want to explain what's going on in your pants."

"You know exactly what's going on, Cynthia Swan and you're going to finish what you have started."

Cynthia walked over and kissed him. "Not the best place for that." She tells him.

"We will continue this later."

"Maybe." She teased as he kissed her. "Let's get back to work."

"Such a damn tease." He mumbled as she unlocked the office door and went back to work.

He will have Cynthia soon, but he wants it to be special for them. Something that lets her know that he loves her.

It's short I know, but this is all I could think of for this chapter. At least I have a new chapter.