Thirteen

Things have gotten worse over the summer causing Charlie to ask Carlisle if Cynthia could move in. He was tired of how his youngest was treating his eldest. Cynthia would stand her ground, but Bella wanted to make sure that she outsmarted her sister. Now that she lives with Carlisle, it's been peaceful, well that was till Bella came by.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?'

"Bella's here."

Cynthia sighed. "She's doing everything she can to make me look bad. Like I caused the arguments."

"But we know you didn't." He says pulling her up from the chair and kissing her head. "I love you."

Bella walked in and saw her sister and Carlisle kissing. She cleared her throat causing them to look at her. "Why are you here? I thought I was only welcomed here, not you."

Cynthia went to say something, but the kids got in front of her. "Mom is more welcomed then you are. She really loves our father and she has more rights to be here."

"I don't know what has gotten into you, Bella, but I suggest you get a reality check and fast before someone kills you. Edward is slowly falling out of love with you because you aren't yourself anymore. Something that really bugs me. That's my son now and you can't even love him all because you aren't turn."

"I have Carlisle."

"That's where you are wrong, Bella." Carlisle states. "You don't have me and never will. I love your sister. She may be my mate, but she really has me loving her more than just a mate." He looked at Cynthia with a smile. "You are obsessed with the idea of being a vampire. I don't think you will ever be one. That is the law in this house. You will never be turned."

Bella scoffed as she walked out of the house. Cynthia felt herself being pulled into a hug causing her to look at her boyfriend with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you." He says kissing her.

The others smiled as they left, but Edward, he knew there was going to more issues and he had someone to help protect. His mother.