Four

Carlisle had made up his mind. Cynthia needed to know the truth about everything, but Carlisle wasn't so sure about her knowing just yet. He saw her talking to one of their co workers. Cynthia turned to walk away, but saw Carlisle. She walked over to him smiling, but sighed. "Carlisle, I don't know if your children told you, but my sister won't stop questioning Edward."

"They've told me, but ignore her."

Cynthia grabbed his hand and smiled. "Don't worry about it. When ever you are ready to tell me about what you are, I'll listen."

Carlisle smiled as he liked that idea. "Why don't we go on another date?"

"Sure."
~~~
Later that day, Cynthia was reading when Carlisle tapped her shoulder. She looked up and smiled. "Hi."

"What are you reading?"

Cynthia looked at the book. "The Collector."

Carlisle nodded as he sat down beside her. "I was thinking we could go to an overlook." He said gaining Cynthia's attention. "We could just look over the town..."

"You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"Would you like to come by my house first for dinner?"

Cynthia looked at him and nodded slowly. She knew that was an issue. Bella would try to get her sister talking. "Um...I don't know if that's a good idea. Think about my nosy sister. She's trying everything to get answers..."

"I know you won't ask them." Carlisle said. "Just tell your sister the truth if she finds out."

Cynthia nodded as she understood. She would never ask anything as it was none of her business. She looked at him smiling. "Okay, I'll go to your house."
~~~
That night, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper walked in hearing laughter. They walked further into the house to the kitchen to see Carlisle talking to someone that looks like Celeste, but is different. "When dad help me out of the water, he was laughing."

"Why did you fall?"

"I wasn't paying attention to my fishing pole and a fish came close to taking it with him."

Emmett laughed causing them to look back at them. "What are you doing here?" Rosalie asked.

"Having dinner." Carlisle says. They nodded waiting for him to speak. "Cynthia, these are my children. Rosalie and her boyfriend, Emmett, Alice and her boyfriend Jasper, and Edward."

"It's nice to meet you all." She said as she looked at Carlisle. "Edward is the one..."

"Yes."

Cynthia nodded as she looked at him. "You brought out the curiosity in my sister. Congrats."

Edward chuckled as they walked away without a word as Cynthia looked at Carlisle. "I'm sorry for them..."

"Carlisle, it's okay. They just wanted to see who was here." She tells him. "Now, where were we?"

Carlisle smiled as they started talking about anything that could bring them closer.
~~~
The next day, Cynthia had an emergency about a guy pulling a knife out causing a fight to break out and a lot of people were injured. She walked in smiling. "Let's get a look at these wounds." She said.

The guy pulled a knife out and stabbed Cynthia causing her to fall backwards as she held the spot that the knife was in. "We need help!" A nurse said as Cynthia was fading.

Carlisle walked in and saw Cynthia. He went to her and helped her up. "Get him sedated." He said as he carried Cynthia to another room. "Cynthia, baby, wake up." He said as he pulled the knife out. He noticed there was too much blood. "Get a surgery room free, now!"

Carlisle was already panicking as his mate was fading fast he pushed the bed to the surgery room. They moved her onto another bed as Carlisle was ready to do the surgery. "Dr. Cullen, are you sure about this?"

"I can do this."

"It's just she's..."

"I will do her surgery. Now you either stay here or you can go do clinic duty."

The doctor nodded as he followed Carlisle. He looked at Cynthia and smiled. "You're going to be okay, Cynthia. I promise."
~~~
Cynthia groaned as she woke up to see her dad, sister, and Carlisle. "Hi."

"It's good to see you are awake." Charlie said. "You gave everyone quite a scare."

"I'm sorry." She said as she looked at Carlisle. "Daddy, can you and Bella give us some privacy?"

"We'll get you something to eat."

Cynthia nodded as they walked out. Bella was going to say something about the accident that almost happened, but didn't. Carlisle looked at her as she smiled. "I heard you." She tells him. "Baby?"

Carlisle laughed as he walked over to her and kissed her. Cynthia smiled as she kissed him back. Within this moment, they knew that everything will change for them. Secrets will be told and the truth about Celeste will be learned.