Prologue

Past
"Carlisle, I promise that everything will be fine." Celeste tells him. Carlisle kissed her making her smile. "Your going to be late."

"I'll see you tonight."

That would be the last time they will ever see one another. Carlisle was bit on his way home as Celeste was killed by an admire for choosing Carlisle over him. When Carlisle woke up he learned the truth about her death and knew he would be alone forever.
~~~
Present
"Bella! We're going to be late!" Cynthia calls for her sister. She walked into Bella's room and smiled. "Bella, you offered to go."

"I know." Bella hugged her sister. "Let's get going and thank you for being there with me." Cynthia smiled. "Hopefully things will be different."

"Bella, you know they will." Cynthia replies as she walked out the door with a smile looking back at her sister. "Who knows? We might just meet the ones." Bella rolled her eyes at her sister as they walked out the door to their mother.
~~~
In Forks, Washington, lives a coven of vampires in the forest. Carlisle and his adopted children. Rosalie and her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper, and Edward, who along with Carlisle doesn't have one. Alice was walking with a vase of flowers in her hand when she froze. Jasper turned and vamped to her side. "What did you see?" He asked once Alice came out of the vision shocked and vamped over to a picture of Carlisle and Celeste.

"Her." Alice pointed out. "That's who I saw."

"Carlisle said she was dead." Rosalie asked.

"Than she's a doppelgänger." Alice said smiling. "Carlisle will be happy." Rosalie smiled as she hugged Alice.

"We have to find this girl."

"Oh there's no need." Alice tells Rosalie.

"Why?" Emmett asked.

"She's coming to us." Edward replies after reading her mind. He knew Alice was hiding something from him. Carlisle saw them looking at a picture of him and Celeste.

"What are you five doing in here?" Carlisle asked.

"Alice had a vision of you and Celeste's doppelgänger." Jasper replied. "She's moving here today."

"There's no way she has a doppelgänger and I don't want a mate." He said walked away.

What he didn't know was that he'll take back what he said when he sees her.

Dedicated to Archer_Rose_