Chapter 6: Regular M&M's.

"Kayden!" I heard Noah yell from downstairs

"What?" I yelled back.

"Come down here please." He asked.

So I walked down the stairs. In walked I mean stumbled and almost broke my ankle. I'm gifted.

"Woah there, are you okay?" Noah asked, "Do you need me to take you to the ER?" He became serious. Here is the thing about Noah, he is only serious when it comes to me for some reason, when he found out I was being shipped away to a boarding school he lost his shit. He was so worried he called every morning and night until he was sure I was okay. getting on topic again.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't you know your little sister? I fall all the time." I smiled at him and went to walk towards the couch when I felt that nothing was wrong with my ankle I sauntered over to the couch and plopped on it, noticing my parents are also there, I moved closer to my mom and wrapped my hands around her, I barely saw her yesterday.

"Hey hun," she smiled softly at me, "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good mom, how was work yesterday?" I asked. My mom is a preschool teacher.

"It was good, you got a little burnt baby, does it hurt?" She booped my nose.

"When I fell from heaven and became the favorite child? Yeah." I joked.

She laughed and shook her head turning back to her book.

"Kay." My brother tugged me towards him.

"What?" I asked wrapping my hands around him now. I'm clingy sometimes.

"I want to bake something but I don't know how or what, can you help me?" He asked.

"Wrong person dude, I can barely cook an omelet." It's true, they turn out disgusting.

"So who does know?"

"You'd be surprised but Sophia, she is an amazing baker." Yeah, this one time in the hell hole we had a baking contest and we could use the home room supplies and stuff and our group won, needless to say that neither Isabella or I done anything but stare at Sophia.

"Can you ask her? I'm scared she'll hit me if I ask her." She can be scary, but she will never hit Noah.

"Sure, she's still sleeping though." I woke up on the floor with Sophia curled into my side and Isabella basically on top of me, de tangling myself from them was a challenge I succeeded though, they are both heavy sleepers so it wasn't that bad.

He gave me a pleading look, damn him and his puppy dog eyes that always work on me.

"Fine I'll wake her up, but if she murders me it's on you." I stated and stood up to walk back upstairs and wake up the beast. Scary.

"I'll take full responsibility!" He called after me.

I flipped him off, In a kind way...kinda.