On With the Show

(the song up top is the slow dance song)

Sue and I slipped our dresses on and walked out her bedroom door to be met with a flash. "Mom!" Cried Sue.

"I need pictures!" Frankie whined.

"Well there will be time for that in a minute can't we even get out to the living room?" I laughed.

"Sorry, Maxi. You two just look so beautiful!" Frankie smiled. "Mike don't they look beautiful?"

"Uh-huh sure does." Mike said without looking as he walked into his room.

We made our way down the hall Frankie clicking and flashing the camera the whole way.

"God mom, let us get down the hallway!" I heard Axl behind me.

I looked at him in his tux and I think my heart stopped momentarily. He looked sooooo good. I stared at him just a moment when I noticed he was staring at me too. We then quickly and awkwardly whipped our gazes away from each other.

"Alright, come on girls. Pose for me. Something cute. You too Axl." Frankie said as we entered the living room.

Axl stepped between Sue and I and draped an arm around Sue's shoulder and my waist. "Smile" Frankie called.

We did. Axl did, but it was one of those super over exaggerated cheesy grins and it made me laugh.

The door opened and in walked Darrin and Sean in their tuxes. "Boys, go stand with your dates!"

They did and we all smiled as the guys draped their arms around us from behind. Frankie snapped another picture and as she did so Ashley walked in.

"Hi Axl." She greeted quietly. "The great wolf said we needed a few pictures." With this she stood next to him awkwardly while Frankie snapped a ton more pictures of us all.

"Oh! Corsages!" Sean smiled pulling out a plastic container from his back pack and handing it over to Darrin and then pulling one out for himself. Darrin places a teal and white corsage on Sue's wrist as Frankie captured the moment (of course) and then Sean placed a soft blue and pink one on my wrist. I then pinned a bundle of tiny blue and pink flowers on his lapel as Sue pinned a teal one on Sean.

"Axl, your corsage?" Frankie asked.

"Don't have one." He shrugged.

"I told you to go get one yesterday! What did you do with the money I gave you?!" Frankie exclaimed.

"Oh that was for a corsage? I thought you wanted me to just go hangout at the food court." Axl laughed.

"No! Axl I told you what it was for!" Frankie smacked the back of Axl's head. "You never listen! I'm so sorry Ashley."

"It's fine. I brought this." Ashley pulled a little silver and black crystal thing out of a pocket in her cape and handed it to Axl.

"What's this for?" He shot Ashley a confused look.

"The great wolf put love magic into it and if you have it on you you'll be mine." Ashley nodded matter of factly.