First Times

It's mid-August and this was Axl and I's three month anniversary. He had planned a special date for us. We had been messing around a lot, and Axl had been so respectful. He never tried to go farther then I wanted and never did anything I said no too. But tonight... It was the night I was ready. It was going to be my first time.

My flip phone rang as I was pulling my blouse on.

"Hey, babe." Came Axl's voice. "I'm outside."

"Okay. Let me button my shirt and I'll be right out." I chirped happily into the phone.

"K." He said with a click.

I finished getting my shirt on, grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

"Oh, girl! You look hot tonight!" Rita called as I walked past her. "Anyone who looks that good needs to use protection. Don't worry I slipped a few condems into your bag." She winked.

I thanked her and laughed as I headed out the door.

"Hey, looking good!" Smiled Axl as he grabbed me and kissed me.

"No Brick?" My eyebrows knotted together in confusion.

"Nope. Talked mom into trusting us.... We just have to be back to my place by 9 PM. I know what your thinking! 'Axl, that's so lame!' But no... Sue is gone to some sleepover for Wrestlerettes and I paid Brick $5 to sleep in her room. Which means you and I have a whole bed to ourselves and nobody to snitch on us!" He explained as we loaded in the car and pulled away.

"Awesome!" I smiled. "Sue's not upset I'm skipping the Wrestlerettes sleepover?"

"Nah she said it's at weird Ashley's house so if you came it would be weird." He nodded.

After a few minutes of driving and small talk we pulled up to Orson Diner and made our way inside.

A waitress named Allison met us at the front.

"For two?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you." Axl grinned gripping my hand and following her to a table.

We sat down and began looking over the menu.

"I'm thinking a burger and fries." Axl told me. "And... And a chocolate shake."

"I'm thinking pancakes." I told him. "With strawberry syrup and some bacon. To drink maybe a rootbeer float."

"Sounds delish. I'll share mine if you share yours." He grinned holding up a fist and I bumped knuckles with him.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Great! Been thinking about what we're going to do after we eat. I mean it's 6 so we have three hours and I doubt we'll be here that whole time." He said.

"I've been thinking too... And I think I'm ready." I nodded.

"Ready for what?" He looked at me blankly.

"To... Have you cash in my v-card." I said quietly.

"Oh..." He smiled with a devious grin. "I know of the perfect place."

We continued our talking and laughing. We talked about different moments in our relationship and when we realized we liked each other. Then we finished up, paid and tipped Allison, and headed back to the car to get to Axl's 'perfect place'.

We wound up in the older side of Orson, out behind an old strip mall with an empty store. We had parked there because, well, nobody was ever out here and nobody would be able to catch us.

"So..." Axl began.

"So...." I repeated.

"Wanna start?" He shrugged with a raise of the eyebrows.

"Um... Yeah. Okay. So I guess we start by making out?" I shrugged back. "I mean I don't know I've never really done this."

"Sounds good to me. And don't worry I've never done this either." Axl reassured me. "One thing we'll need though. Music." He reached down and pressed a little button on the dash and on came a mix cd I had burned for our makeout sessions a few weeks ago.

"I love this song!" I commented turning to Axl who grabbed my chin and began kissing my lips.

"Are you sure?" He whispered breathlessly between kisses.

"Yes." I told him. "Are you?"

And he was.... Right there in the back seat of the Heck's old car we lost our virginities. I know what your thinking a car in an abandoned shopping center isn't romantic or special, but when your 15 and with your first love trust me it is.

***

We pulled into the Heck's drive way me overly fixing my now somewhat messy hair and clothing worrying if anyone (parents mainly) would notice.

"Stop fidgeting or they'll definitely think something's up." Axl shook his head as he got out of the car and walked to the door.

I sat there for a moment in the passengers seat thinking. "You coming or what?" I was shaken from Axl's voice shouting at me through the windshield.

I exited the car and followed him up to the porch and entered the house with Axl. Frankie and Mike were camped on the couch watching the news and Brick sat at the kitchen island reading.

I thought we were in the clear getting back to the hallway when I heard Frankie pipe up. "How was the date?"

"It was great, mom." Axl called over his shoulder as he tried to get down the hallway.

"Come in here for a minute." Frankie called back. Axl cringed and led me to the living room. "Why's there lipstick on your neck?"

"Um... I...." Axl began.

"Isn't it obvious Franky the kids were making out." Mike said nonchalantly not looking up from the tv.

"Yepp, yes, that is what we were doing. All that we were doing and nothing else." I giggled nervously.

"Okay..." Frankie narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

"Well we are super tired. Goodnight!" Axl awkwardly waved to his parents and then pulled me down the hall and into his room slamming the door.

"Use protection!!!!" We heard Frankie yell and both burst into laughter.

"Well I do have some." I laughed quietly.

"Yeah and thank God." Axl chuckled. "there'd be no way we could have done what we just did without them. For once your mom pulls through."

Axl then stripped down to his boxers and tossed me his t-shirt. I followed suit and stopped when I got to my bra unsure of whether to take it off or not. Ultimately though I thought he's already felt me up so sleeping without one would be no biggie and took it off (with him staring the entire time) and slipped his t-shirt on.

We both climbed into bed and Axl pulled the blankets over us and hit the light switch with his foot.

I felt his arm slip under the shirt and wrap around my bare waist. With this we fell asleep. What a night.