Explosion Ending

Stanley was sitting on the floor of his office, doing absolutely nothing. He had gotten over the shock of the previous ending and was considering what to do. Eventually he heard the Narrator. The original Narrator, not the woman. 

"Sorry I was gone for so long Stanley. Now whenever you are ready, step out of the office and we can continue with the story."

Stanley got up and stepped out of the office. He started walking and continued without stopping. 

"All of his co-workers were gone. What could it mean? Stanley decided to go to the meeting room; perhaps he had simply missed a memo."

When the Narrator had finished his sentence, Stanley was already at the two doors. 

"When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left."

Stanley was already almost to the meeting room when the Narrator had said this. 

"Yet there was not a single person here either-"

Not letting the Narrator speak. Stanley walked out of the room towards the stairwell. 

"Coming to a staircase, Stanley walked upstairs to his boss's office."

Stanley was already half way up the stairs. In a few short seconds, he was in his managers office. 

"Stepping into his managers office, Stanley-"

Stanley, feeling a bit impatient for no reason, had already punched the code into the keypad. 

"Stanley was in such a rush to get through the story as quickly as possible, he didn't even have a single minute to just let the narrator talk."

The Narrator had an annoyed edge to his voice. Stanley would admit, he was being a bit rude, not letting the Narrator speak. 

"That kind of anxiety isn't healthy, so he relaxed for a few moments with some calming new age music."

The music started to play and Stanley took in breathe, trying to calm down. Why was he in such a rush? Even he didn't seem to know. So he just stood there, listening to the music, until the Narrator let him continue. 

"Feeling soothed and rejuvenated, Stanley calmly walked forward into the opened passageway." 

The passageway slowly opened up and Stanley walked through. The smell of wet stone hit his face as he walked towards the lift and boarded it. The lift started to move down. Once the lift finally reached the bottom, Stanley got off and started walking down the dark path. 

"Stanley walked straight ahead through the large door that read: 'Mind Control Facility."