The Paper problem

Stanley woke up once again in his office. He had gotten bored and had sat in the broom closet for a while. This time he decided maybe after all that time annoying the Narrator, he would be obedient to make the Narrator happy. But when Stanley woke up in his office, he found that the door was closed. Confused, Stanley tried the handle. It seemed to be jammed. Stanley tried to push the handle down with his body weight, but it was still stuck. Annoyed, Stanley attempted to ram the door down. Surprisingly that worked. On the fifth hit, the door swung open and Stanley fell flat on his face. Letting out a inaudible groan of pain, Stanley struggled to get up. Stanley looked around to see multiple papers covering the floor. Stanley sat there for a moment, confused. 

"Oh, Stanley! I didn't notice you come out."

Stanley pointed towards the papers, still confused. 

"Oh, right. The papers. Well, i'll admit, this is a bit embarrassing. So, the reason your door was locked was because I had accidentally knocked some files from my world into yours. I was trying to clean them up, but I didn't get very far. You wouldn't mind letting me finish, would you Stanley?" 

Stanley shrugged. 

"Great! I'll just need you to go back into your office, and i'll unlock the door when i'm finished!" 

Stanley walked back into his office, close the door, and sat on the ground. It took him a while, but eventually, he fell asleep completely.