Narrator POV: Go outside.

Angst time lets frickin go 

The Narrator put his head on the desk. Not his own desk, of course not. He was in human form sitting at Stanley's desk. Stanley had been gone for over 4 years, now almost 5. The Narrator had fallen apart completely. Probably both physically and mentally. He couldn't remember the last time he slept. His eyes were red from constant tears and the lack of sleep. From a distant place he heard the sound of Tor sigh. 

"How long are you gonna sit there?" 

The Narrator grumbled sleepily and put his head in his hands. His head was killing him. 

"What if Stanley comes back and see's you?" 

"He's not coming back" the Narrator said weakly, his voice breaking. His eyes felt dry despite crying so much. 

"You don't know that Nar."

"How can you been so optimistic, he's been gone for 5 years!" The Narrator yelled passive aggressively as he slammed his hand down on the desk. Tor was silent. The Narrator put his head on the desk once again. 

"Nar, please, go to sleep at least. You're exhausted."

In honesty, he had been trying. But his thoughts kept him awake. Every night, he goes over everything he could have done for Stanley, how he could have been better, how he could have been nicer. How awful he was. The Narrator looked up and shook his head reluctantly. 

"You are impossible." 

The Narrator stared down at the desk. 

"Do I just have to get the boss to regenerate you?"

"Please dont" mumbled Narrator. Tor stopped speaking. The Narrator once again put his head on the desk. What had he done to deserve this? He asked himself the question a lot. But now he knew. It's because he's been nothing but a jerk to Stanley. He laughed at him while he was in suffering, called him names, was impatient, and even abandoned him a bunch of times. He did everything to deserve this. He just... hoped to be put out of his misery. The Narrator took out his script and flipped to the last words of the Games ending. 

"Soon. Very soon."

"I can wait"