Phone Ending

Stanley woke up back in his office. Sadness grabbed him. Was he still back in his office? Was the freedom all a lie? Slowly, Stanley walked out of his office. But something stopped him. Why was he in a different area of the building.

"Oh, this is exciting! Stanley, you've got one of the alternative offices. Just go through the open door and you'll find yourself at the two doors."

Stanley let out an inaudible sigh. He dragged himself towards the open door, and just as the Narrator said, he was in the room with the two doors. 

"When Stanley came to a set came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left." 

Stanley made the mocking hand gesture before going into the door on the right. 

"Rude. This was not the correct way to the meeting room, and Stanley knew it perfectly well. Perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee lounge first, just to admire it."

When Stanley got to the meeting room, he was about to leave, but the Narrator caught Stanley off guard. 

"Standing now in this incredible room, Stanley, for the first time, understood true happiness."

This only made Stanley more bitter and he left the room. 

"But eager to get back to business, Stanley took the first open door on his left."

Stanley angrily marched passed the door on his left, going through the door into the shipping room. 

"Stanley was so bad at following directions; it's incredible he wasn't fired years ago."

Stanley, still feeling bitter, lifted the middle finger towards the  air and walked onto the cargo lift. 

"Real mature Stanley. Look, Stanley, I think perhaps we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. I'm not your enemy, really, I'm not. I realize that investing your trust in someone else can be difficult, but the fact is that the story has been nothing but you all this time. There's someone you've been neglecting, Stanley, someone you've forgotten about. Please, stop trying to make ever decision by yourself. Now, I'm not asking for me; I'm asking for her."

The cargo lift stopped moving and Stanley got off. Her? Who could the Narrator be talking about. Stanley had an idea on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't find the words for it. He kept walking until eventually Stanley found himself in a room with boxes on shelves.