Heaven Ending

Stanley woke up back in his office. That small experience with the window made Stanley question if there were any other secrets that the Narrator had littered around his office. Stanley stepped out of the door and started looking. After a bit of looking, Stanley found something odd on employee number 419 computer. It was a black screen with the message "AWAITING INPUT" and what seemed to be a five character code. Intrigued, Stanley clicked a random key and it filled in one of the spaces in the code. Then out of nowhere, the game reset. Confused, Stanley started walking back to the same computer. But he noticed that the same message was now on employee 423's desk. The character he had put in was still there. Understanding what was happening, Stanley pushed another random character and once again the game reset. This time when he walked out, Stanley was surprised to here the new piece of dialogue from the Narrator. 

"Stanley decided to go to the meeting room to check on his co-workers. He never functioned well by himself, and constantly needed support and guidance from others, so the thought of total solitude was terrifying to him."

This was painfully true. Stanley had completely forgotten that the Narrator could tell when he restarted. Maybe he was starting to get agitated. Stanley brushed away this thought and searched for the commuter the input was on now. It was nowhere to be found in the first to rooms so Stanley went to the room with the two doors.

"When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left."

Stanley obeyed, but not because he was listening to the Narrator. In fact, he was completely tuning out the Narrator as he walked through the meeting room, up the stairs, and towards his bosses office. The input was now on the receptionist's keyboard. Stanley pushed in a third character and the game restarted. As he stepped out of his office, Stanley was surprised by another new piece of dialogue. 

"Even now, Stanley's office was a distant memory. What had it looked like? There was a computer, perhaps, and a painting? Was it a painting or a photo? He could no longer recall."

Stanley felt a bit scared about how true this was as well. He understood the general layout, but the details were no longer in his mind.  Stanley walked over to  desk 434 and clicked another character. As he suspected the game reset. When he was back in his office, Stanley learned he wouldn't have to look very far, for the message was now at his own computer.  Stanley pushed in the final character and there was suddenly a beeping sound before Stanley seemed to black out. Stanley blinked awake to a white void with the message "WELCOME STANLEY, TO HEAVEN.". Stanley looked around to find himself surrounded by a wall covered in buttons. In the distance, Stanley heard a choir singing the word "Buttons" over and over again. Even though Stanley found this a bit stupid, he couldn't resist the temptation and started clicking the buttons. As he started clicking them, the buttons began to rotate, making Stanley's job easier. Stanley stood there for a good while, clicking all of the buttons before eventually becoming bored and restarting the game.