twelve.

𝐎ne in the morning finally hit, meaning that Soleil was finally done with work for the night

𝐎ne in the morning finally hit, meaning that Soleil was finally done with work for the night. She did the closure like she usually did on wednesday's and made her way to her black Hellcat.

She doesn't usually bring her car to work, since the dinner is literally ten minutes away from home. But she picked up the habit of going to check on Illyan every night after work.

Sometimes if she wasn't too tired she would drive back home, or just stay over in one of the guest bedrooms.

She decided to finally have a talk with Illyan today, and let him know how she was truly feeling. Today she was going to put her guard down and really express herself. For the first time in the past month.

She grabbed her car keys from her purse, and hit the unlock button on her car keys. She got in the driver seat and put the key in the ignition before starting up the car.

She pulled off and drove in pure silence. She wasn't sure of what she wanted to say, but she figured that she'll find out once the moment will come.

 She wasn't sure of what she wanted to say, but she figured that she'll find out once the moment will come

Thirty minutes later, she pulled up in front of Illyan's house and sighed. She wasn't ready for his bullshits, but all of that ended today period.

She took the key out the ignition before getting out the car and hitting the lock button on her car keys.

She started walking toward his house, and grabbed her spare key from her back pocket. Since Illyan was always too drunk to answer the door, she borrowed a spare key.

She unlocked the front door and stepped in, not forgetting to put the code in the alarm so it wouldn't go off.

She took off her shoes and made her way to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of water. But she when she did, she gasped at the sight.

Illyan was passed out on the floor with five bottles next to him.

Soleil hurried next to him and put his head on her lap. She looked down at him teary eyed and broke down totally.