Author's Note

Hello Readers,

This started because I am fascinated with Chinese novels but since I can't read Chinese , it was hard for me to understand. My source turned to dramas, mangas and webtoons but since some of the updates were really slow. My cravings were not satisfied and I turned to writing my own stories. 

Deciding characters, storylines were all really fun to do.

This is my first time writing a novel. I am glad that I decided to published my writings. Hope you enjoy reading! Please leave comment so that I would know whether you like it or not. It would help so much if you voted too hehe (^..^)

The cover for the page is something I drawn myself. A beginner artist who dabbles on traditional and digital art. 

*Other than that, there is a list of characters at the end book/novel (with slight/spoiler alert), go to Chapter 'Characters' if you forget their names. I know it's not that easy to remember all these Chinese names and sometimes confuse between them, because even sometimes I do too haha (There are quite a lot of characters as the story goes on).

*There is also some sketches/art, go to Chapter 'Art' (some old book covers that I did for this story) (I might update this in the future when I got time)

Hope you will enjoy this. Vote, comment and follow are really appreciated. (Really because it affects the algorithm in Wattpad and it will help my story to grow) (^~^) (I will put a vote reminder at random chapters though, not for all chapters.)

Thanks a lot !

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

*2nd Place in The Hearts Awards 2022 (93/100)