Fight (2)

Madam Xuan kept the wolf's teeth at bay by lifting her long sword at its neck.

She used all her strength to push him back but with its unusual size JunYi had the upper advantage. Using its weight on her, she was unable to move. She could not roll to the side as its front and hind legs were blocking her way.

Madam Xuan used her leg and tried to kick its stomach and thought that with the synchronized push of her sword she would be able to get away, but she was losing her strength and the move failed.

The woman was almost tired out and unable to cast another spell, everything seems hopeless.

It was getting nearer to her. "This is it," thought JunYi as he aimed at her neck. He was already there and with this bite she would suffocate to death. However, out of nowhere, a long sword punctured his back and through his body. It turned around to look, and it saw a white puppet staring down at him.

"Has LuLing gone crazy?" thought JunYi.

The puppet dragged the sword out from his body and on it he could see a faint strengthening spell. The sword had been covered with a spell.

"It is not possible for a puppet to do magic," said JunYi.

The white clothed puppet that held the sword tore off the shawl that was hiding his face. The person was none other than FuHan.

Seeing how he had taken it off, the other white puppets also pulled away their own shawls. Hidden beneath every shawl as a familiar face, underneath it was everyone from the bandit group. The last one to take it off was DanDan.

They had infiltrated into the group as white puppets and took them by surprise. In addition, JinGe had casted magic on FuHan's sword and those carried by the other bandits, beforehand with a strengthening spell, in case they were to fight with JunYi and FangXiong.

It was also due to this that FuHan could pierce through the magical barrier around JunYi.

"It's a clever move," stated JunYi.

No matter how carefully planned, something unexpected would always happen in a fight, and the unexpected factor in the battle was the fact that from the beginning, JinGe and the gang didn't show all their cards in the beginning.

From the start, JunYi and FangXiong were already set up.

JunYi was stunned to see everything that had just transpired. How did it happen?

His eyes kept looking at JinGe dressed in the white puppets uniform. "What had gone wrong?" thought the boy. He recognized her as the maid which CaiXia had taken a liking to.

"Who was it that betrayed us?" asked the boy even as blood gurgled out from the side of his mouth. He wanted an explanation. He was unwilling to go without a proper answer.

JinGe took pity at the young wolf and told him.

There will be a flashback coming soon. See you next Wednesday. If you enjoy reading this chapter. Please vote and leave a comment. Anything, even a smile would brighten my day (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) . Hehe