YongSan

While JinGe was in danger, chased around by the angry mob that demanded her life, YongSan was present all the whole while. He was watching the whole performance being played out, hidden behind the shadows.

The man was nervous, he gripped upon the ledge when he saw how they was setting the stage on fire. He was anxious, but someone was with him. His hands were tied.

The little girl spoke, "Don't you dare save her."

She was sipping some tea beside him, a little girl with two little buns tied to her head and the rest falling off her shoulders in curly waves.

"We only came to watch," said the young girl.

YongSan did not say anything in reply.

"I just scared that you would break your promise," continued the girl when he remained silent.

"MuLing, you are not doing me a favour, you are threatening me," said YongSan as his heart grew with uneasy with every second passing by as he looked upon poor JinGe.

"I am doing a favour for you. I am helping you to choose. Laid back and just enjoy the show," said the girl with glee in her eyes.

YongSan watched it from beginning to the end, and he did not think that it will end in such a way. With the merchants saving JinGe but that face that girl.

"It was no doubt YuQiao," thought YongSan as he remembered the snicker from before. "She clearly recognized me."

After his encounter with the veiled girl, he was restless and had ordered his head servant to find out everything there is about the girl.

"Is she the girl I met at the teahouse? She seems to be friendly with JinGe but JinGe had said... She was just a new hired person to take care of the boys. Is she being lied to?" thought ZhenYu, as took a cup from table but his hand still shook from the shock.

Unable to stop it, he threw the cup on the floor.

"YuQiao, is it her? Has she finally come back? Or this girl just looks similar like her. I have suspected JinGe before because she acted so similar to YuQiao," thought YongSan.

Every movement of her reminded him about YuQiao. The more time he spent with JinGe, the more in love he is with her. The familiar way she walked, the way she talked, the way she smiled. Everything just simply resembled YuQiao in every way.

"But now this girl," said YongSan out loud.

She was the exact replica of YuQiao and the way she smiled at him just now. "It's as if she knew me," he mumbled.

Numerous questions kept appearing in his mind and he was troubled by it. He can't sit nor stand, waiting for his head servant to come back but no matter what, "I need her. I will revive YuQiao."

Moments later his head servant had come back and knocked on the door, seeing that there was no response. The man opened it and saw the General sitting there on the chair, with his hand on his forehead as he frowned.

He was deep in thought; the head servant had to call him several times, before YongSan looked upwards. His face lightened up slightly, "Ah yes, head servant."

The man nodded and then waited for YongSan's gesture to allow him to speak. YongSan waved his hand, and the man began.

"General, I have followed the girl. The girl that you seek is called Su YanRong. Currently, she is a dancer working with the brothel that we have hired to prepare the banquet, XiuFengLou (XiuFeng Building)."