ZhenPing

At the room downstairs, ZhenPing was finding it hard to be with ChunWah as she fussed over her, over every single thing like how she should not be sitting like that or helping her correcting her ribbon or hair. And talking to her like baby. Insufferable about her treatment she took the chance and slipped away when she told ChunWah that she was thirsty, and the young woman had gone out to get it for her as the teapot in the room was empty.

Now she was wandering around the inn and had gone around the inn and found two boys feeding chickens at the corner of the backyard, next to a woodshed. She got over and tapped one of the boy's shoulders but they both turned around to look at her, and she thought that she was seeing double because both of the boys looked exactly the same.

"Who are you?" asked both the boys.

"They seem younger than her," thought ZhenPing. "I am ZhenPing. I am eight years old. Who are you and what are you two doing?"

"I am Yu WenZhong (Loyalty) and he is Yu WenChen (Trust) and together we are Zhong Chen (Loyalty and Trust). We are five years old and we are just feeding the chickens," said both of them innocently.

"Can I feed them too?" asked ZhenPing. The boys grouped together and whispered to each other, "Yes but you must not scare the chickens because they are easily scared."

"Okay," said ZhenPing and she held her hand out ready to receive some feed from the boys as one of them held the sack while the other took something out from it and placed it upon ZhenPing's hands. There were worms, lots of worms, even though ZhenPing was a brave girl, but the sight of insect scared her, and she can't help but screamed.

This surprised the boys and the chickens too and they flew around the place leaving feathers all around.

Xiao Zhong being the big brother closed ZhenPing's mouth and Xiao Cheng quickly took the worms away. When they were finally gone that Xiao Zhong lifted away his hand from ZhenPing's mouth.

"Brother let's go. Big sister doesn't keep her promise. We shouldn't play with her," said Xiao Cheng.

"Yeah, let's go, before the adults come," said Xiao Zhong.

"Wait, do not leave. Please play with me," said ZhenPing who was lonely.

"No," they both said at the same time and leaving through the back door.

Feeling dejected, ZhenPing wanted to find her brother, but she remembered him saying to behave and stay in the inn, so she got back into the inn and seeing ChunWah's shadow, she quickly ran upstairs and along the corridor until she was in front of JinGe's room.

Suddenly, a door opened and JiuTian came out from the room. She had already changed back into normal clothes lent to her by JinGe. They exchanged glances. JiuTian did not how to react so does ZhenPing.

In ZhenPing's eyes, there was a beautiful girl reflected in her pupils and suddenly an idea got into the little girl's head, a wonderful plan that will drive away ChunWah from her big brother.

She started, "JieJie, I am lost could you take me to my big brother?" asked ZhenPing as sweetly and cutely as she could.

"Oh. You are lost," said JiuTian. Even though, she is JinGe's other half, she does not have all JinGe's memories, only titbits of it. The little girl in front of her was a stranger. She had no recollection.

"Then how about I take you back to your big brother," offered JiuTian.

ZhenPing nodded, her first part of the plan had already been successful as JiuTian offered her hand to ZhenPing and they walked away from the corridor, down the stairs, which ZhenPing was on the lookout for ChunWah, but she was nowhere to be seen, "Maybe she went to the back," thought ZhenPing.