Mountain & Bandits

BuDao and the gang rushed into the room and stated, "We cannot keep on waiting like this. Me and the brothers will climb this impossible mountain to get the flower."

"I will go too," said JiuTian.

"No miss. Please stay here. We will go. We need you here just in case something happened. You are the only one who could stabilize her condition."

JiuTian was annoyed but her words were true and she had to stay put in case of emergency.

"You are going ZhiMei?" asked BuDao. "I cannot allow you to go. You are a girl and it's a dangerous trip into the treacherous mountain."

"No, buts. I will go and it's final. With just few of you. I don't know what other trouble you might bring."

They packed and departed on the same day. With BuDao leading the way, ZhiMei reading the map, Ah Zhong taking care of the rear and ShiBa carrying their supplies, they went to into the mountain range.

On their way, they fought some wild beast and avoiding poisonous plants.

"But why are we stuck here now?" asked Ah Zhong who was deep in the swamp with quicksand sucking him in as he looked over to ZhiMei who was also in the same predicament.

"It's stated on this map," replied ZhiMei who rolled her eye backwards with a 'I told him so' expression at BuDao.

"It seemed like a shortcut to me."

"He just wanted to reach the flower faster," mentioned ShiBa who was holding the bag up but maybe due to the extra weight was sinking faster.

"ShiBa, throw away the bag, I think it's making you sink faster," said Ah Zhong.

"No, it's food," argue BuDao.

The three men was struggling in the quicksand in the swamp, and it was making them sink even faster now.

"Stop it, the three of you. You guys are making all of this worse," said ZhiMei who came closer to stop them but was pushed away instead and falling into the quicksand.

Everyone stopped when she yelled for help.

BuDao quickly grabbed her hand while Ah Zhong let go of the bag which made ShiBa to lose his footing and fell backwards. The bag was thrown away when the man tried to save himself and is now sinking on its own.

"Great day!" said ShiBa sarcastically.

"That would make two of us," stated ZhiMei who finally stood up but had sunk deeper into the quicksand. "Are you alright?" asked BuDao at the girl while slightly blushing.

"Yes, I am alright," replied ZhiMei shyly as well.

They were in their own little romantic world while the two tried to figure out a solution to save them. "We need to get out of this soon," said ShiBa. "Ah Zhong tried to grab the vine dangling close to you."

"I can't reach it," said Ah Zhong as he made several attempts at the vine which seemed so far. ShiBa took his hand and said, "Try to reach it again. I will help you balance."

It was a funny scene as two men held each other hand and forming a straight line as they tried to reach the vine. "I got it!" cried out Ah Zhong when he grabbed hold of it but when the man used his strength to pull it, the vine was rotten and fell on top of him. His face grew red.

"No. Don't-"

Before ShiBa could finish his sentence, Ah Zhong who was so angry threw the vine away.

"Stupid fool, you just throw away our chance."