Flashback (2)

The other one inside the room, was neither in a rush nor in any distress at all.

"It seems rats had sneaked into the place," stated the woman who was sitting on the bed as she slowly opened her eyes. It was the beautiful XuJi.

"Yes," answered LuLing who avoided HanFeng's attack who came at him again.

"Way to go. Trying to get me when I am distracted?"

HanFeng had aimed correctly, he had pinpointed the exact location, but LuLing bent his body by sixty degrees, which to the point of HanFeng's sword missed his nose by a few centimeters.

HanFeng knew his sword was missing but he wasn't giving up just yet, he pushed his sword downward. The sudden movement caused LuLing to fall completely on the floor.

However, the young man was still uninjured.

LuLing used his left leg to propel himself as he leaped away from the window and expecting the enemy to come through the door, dove to the right side. HanFeng fulfilled his expectation and kicked open the door.

The young man rushed in with one hand holding the sword in line with his shoulder and with the other pushing the sword forward.

HanFeng avoided the attack as he defended himself with his own sword while XuJi looked fondly at the fight. She smiled and suddenly in front of LuLing there was a blurry of white.

LuLing looked to his left and saw a girl as she crashed into the room through the window. JinGe had wrecked the window as she smashed into the room as well and landed on the floor.

JinGe was wearing all white, in a moment, reflected in LuLing's eyes was a goddess as wood debris and paper flew around the room. For a moment he felt jealous of her beauty, yet his attention was once more shifted as HanFeng maneuvered his sword and tried to attack his right side.

In her hand, JinGe was already holding a sword and she spent no time at all rushing towards XuJi. However, still smiling XuJi, took out the sword which she had hidden at the side of her bed and defended herself.

The sound of four swords clashing with each other resounded in the room.

"Who are you? Why are so keen on killing me?" asked XuJi as JinGe bought her sword close to her neck.

"There is no need for you to know," replied JinGe as she pushed it down, pressuring XuJi with her weight.

Although, she is a woman, XuJi was not as weak as JinGe thought. Without dripping a bead of sweat, the woman said, "It does concern me because I need to know the person who is killing me. I can't die without cursing my murderer."

"You will never know!" stated JinGe who looked at the insane woman, whose eyes had those insanity streaks that JinGe felt familiar like the ones she saw through the mask.

"Just like the Elder's no wonder they are together. Birds of the same feathers usually flocks together," thought JinGe.

"La di dum. Di dum," sang the woman.

What will they be talking? Will XuJi tell her anything important? Watch out for the next episode. (✯◡✯) If anyone is even reading this haha. See you next week!