Caught Up

Running as fast as she could to catch the thief, JiuTian felt that she hadn't been on an exciting chase for a long time. Her heart was beating fast, her veins pumping.

YongSan too was trying to catch up to her. He needed to confirm that she was her, the person he saw Sun YuQiao.

However, the first person to catch up with JiuTian was not JinGe, neither was it YongSan. It was ZhenYu.

ChunWah was saying how her wrist was hurting her, so ZhenYu thought of getting an egg to rub on her wound as a bruise might have been formed.

ChunWah who was happy that ZhenYu would be willing to do something for her, however she was still reluctant to let him out of her sight, but she was a lady, she had always acted the part perfectly, acting selfishly would destroy her image, so she thanked him and let him go.

He who had just came out from kitchen and was going back to the room, knocked into the thief. The waiter fell on the ground, ZhenYu who saw the man, tried to lend him a hand in getting back up.

The thief slapped his hand away, before ZhenYu could think or say anything in retort, he heard first, JiuTian's voice calling out to him, "Catch him."

The thief got up on his feet and ran again as he pushed past ZhenYu but as he stepped past him, ZhenYu caught his hand and in a simple movement, caught his hand and with his leg, he knocked him of the ground, the thief fell flat on his face.

"Good job," praised JiuTian to ZhenYu and then went to over to the thief and flipped him over to catch a look at his face and she was of course disappointed as he was not the person she was looking for.

JinGe was going after JiuTian, but when she was behind her, she too saw the same thing which had happened to JiuTian that the slit eye man was all over the place. Unlike JiuTian she had more training in magic, knew that there was something wrong.

She closed and opened her eyes, and her eyes turned into those of the wolves.

JinGe saw the real slit eye man hiding at the corner. However, to reach him she must first destroy the illusion. She chanted a spell and directed to one of the illusions. It cancelled out the delusion and the waiters who resembled him, reverted to their own self.

Instantly, JinGe could find out the location of the slit eye man. She rushed towards him, and he turned around to look at her. She rushed towards him, and he turned around to look at her.

"Who are you?" she asked him.

The man grinned which made his slit seem even longer than it is. "."You can't tell," said the man. Seeing how she still seems to be confused and unable to tell who he was, he told her, or more likely, he showed it to her. He moved towards her, and just as he expected she did not flinch back. The waiter covered her eyes and whispered into her ears, "It's me."

Upon hearing his voice, she immediately knew who it was and tried to back away, but the man caught her hand, and gripped onto her hand tightly.

Even if she could not get away, she doesn't want his hands on her eyes and used the other to knock it away, but the man had already known what she was going to do next and used the hand covering her eyes to block it, revealing his appearance to JinGe.

"QianHua," said JinGe. She never expected it to be him, he was severely injured with a wound which could have been fatal, yet he is now showing his face in front of her.

She was right. The feeling that she felt at that time, that he would be back; she did not expect it to be as promptly as now.

QianHua's transformation was seen by someone which scared him so much, he peed on the spot and then he cried out as loudly as he could, "Demon." This attracted the attention of everyone there and they all looked at him.