Fruits Basket (Kyo Sohma X Reader) - Jealous Under The Mistletoe 🍋🍋🍋

This chapter was thankfully saved by a wonderful person thank you so much bloodydragon662 I appreciate you so much

Wattpad disclaimer

(( This story is rated MA  18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too  I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

" Okay Sohma house time to eat !~" I smiled at Tohru as we started setting up the table .
Tohru : Wow (Y/n) , everything looks so beautiful and tasty !~
" Really ..? I worked really hard on the miso soup for Kyo .~ The rice balls you made are so cute !!"
Shigure : (Y/n)!~ Your Christmas dress is so adorable , you and Tohru look like adorable little elves!!!! Where's my presents hm?~
I smiled trying to hide my irritation with his pervy jokes , Tohru doesn't get them but I do .. " Dog...it is Christmas .. if you don't behave I'll put you out of the house ...~"
Yuki: Shigure .. the others have arrived ..
" It's like the whole Sohma family is here there's Kisa , Hiro , and Hatsuhara .. Oh Momiji is right behind them .. is that .. ?"
Yuki , Tohru , me and Kyo : Crap...WHY IS AYAME HERE !!!!
Hatori : Shigure ... I picked up Ayame try to kee your weirdness under wrap for Christmas .
Shigure : AYAME!!!!!
Ayame : SHIGUREEEEEE!!!
Yuki: I can't believe I'm related to that guy...
Kyo : YOU TWO STOP ACTING LIKE WEIRDOS !!!!
I looked at Tohru blankly starting to laugh at the craziness of the family we both cared for deeply .
AYAME : (Y/n)! Tohru!!! Look at our two beautiful Princess my have they grown up to be stunning women !!!
Kyo looked over at him and placed his hand on top of my head moving me towards his side .
Kyo: Keep your hands off of (Y/n) , we're not interested in any of your dress up games !
I mean but his shop has a bunch of cute dresses ... and Tohru and I both have Santa dresses on so we're sort of playing a dress up game ... " I don't know Kyo...it would be nice to have a pretty dress for the Christmas night  ..."
Ayame : Wwwwhat wereyou searching for a evening gown for Christmas !?! I figured you and Tohru would be here so a brought a few for you two to try !! They're my new pieces !!
I looked over at Tohru and smiled seeing the light purple dress bags that magically appeared in Ayame's hands .
Kyo : (Y/n)! Don't go w- Gahhh !
Yuki: Maybe relax Ayame wouldn't try for either of them ... I don't think they're his type ..
Kyo : Oh shut up you damn rat!!!
Yuki: There's no reason to be rude stupid cat..
Kyo : WHAT YOU SAID WAS EVEN WORSE !!
I looked over at the guys as we were walking to Tohru's old room to see all the dresses .
Ayame : So it's been quite a few years , Tohru dear are you doing better after the breakup between you and Yuki?~
Tohru : I'm okay .. it was still an awkward breakup with no real reason but we're still friends and that's all that matters .
I sighed looking down as I slid on my dress behind the curtain. I stepped out and placed my hand on her shoulder and hugged her softly , " Tohru don't be sad you are doing so well plus that date you have coming up will be really fun!~"
Ayame : Oh my , you look beautiful (Y/n)!~ Kyo will love it !!
Tohru: You look so pretty.~
" I bet you will look even better go try on yours Tohru make that damn Yuki regret what he lost !~" I gave her a determined thumbs up .
She smiled slightly clutching the dress to her chest as she went to give herself privacy .
" Oh no the pie is still in the oven !" I lifted my dress rushing to the door .
AYAME : W-Wait (Y/n) , you should let Tohru go first !
I walked to the kitchen hearing Yuki and Shigure .
Yuki: Stop keeping me here Shigure .. I don't care about - ...
I bumped into Yuki suddenly before I could fall he placed his hands on my arms .
Why is he looking at me like that...
Shigure: sorry my mistake ( Y/n) , this mistletoe was placed for Yuki and To- Uh oh..
My eyes widened as I felt his lips slam against mine . I pulled away shoving him back roughly as I turned my head my eyes locked with my carrot topped boyfriend from across the room . " K-Kyo..-"
Kyo: YUKI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING HUH!?!?
He glared daggers at Yuki , everyone was so shocked he would do something so out of character and bold ..as well as idiotic .. I moved past Shigures dumbfounded stature and rushed to Kyo .
He moved out of my grasp stomping towards Yuki and grabbing the front of his shirt roughly . " K-Kyo it's c-Christmas.."
Kyo : YOUR RIGHT IT IS CHRISTMAS AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS DAMN RAT BOY IS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT !!!!
Shigure : N-Now now you two let's all calm down and go eat with the family we can discuss this later ..without destroying my house !
Kyo : WHAT KIND OF FAMILY TRIES TO STEAL THE OTHERS GIRL !?!TELL ME THAT SHIGURE AND ILL CALM DOWN !
I watched them noticing all the quiet murmurs and questionable stares , deciding to walk up right when Kyo lifted his fist . " K-Kyo , Let's leave !!" I yelled flinching as his fist his the wall next to Yuki's head .
He turned looking at me with an angry face .
Yuki: I don't mind a fight , I broke up with Tohru because I didn't love her like I love (Y/n).
" KYO!!" I covered my eyes quickly not wanting to watch the fight that was starting .
Shigure and Hatori forced them out of house but the fight was still pretty bad punches , kicks , and body slams .. everyone of our family members stayed inside watching not knowing if it was that wise to let a fight break out on Christmas but there was no stopping it now and they've gotten so far .. I can't stand this !
" Kyo ! Yuki ! Enough!!!!" I stood in front of Kyo blocking him from hitting Yuki again who was seated on the cold ground . " That's enough he's lost Kyo."
Kyo : Why are you blocking me (Y/n)!?! He's still conscious so I haven't won yet !
" Look at him Kyo you aren't stupid , he's barely even fighting you back he wants me to feel bad for him .. I don't I just don't want you getting hurt anymore .. I don't want Yuki I only want you!!" I yelled out at him zoning out the rest of the guest around all of us .
Kyo : Grr....
He grumbled looking past me to Yuki on the ground .
Kyo: If you ever touch her ..or look at her in anyway that makes her or myself uncomfortable I'll finish this fight next time , I don't care if she's here or not .. and if you'd like to play the victim again I'll make sure you play the role well rat.
He grabbed my hand pulling me along behind him , " Kyo .. wher-."
Kyo: I don't know but we're leaving !!!
- While walking
" K-Kyo where are we going it's cold and I'm in a dress and heels I can't walk forever ." He's still so angry he's not even realizing how fast and hard he's pulling me .
He stayed silent pulling keys out of his pocket walking up to an old Dojo with boarded up windows .
" Kyo how do you have keys for here .?"
Kyo: I was going to tell you after dinner that I decided to buy this place and run it .. we'll stay here until you're warm and walk the rest of the way home .
We walked in the old building , he flicked one of the lights on so we could see .
Kyo : Hatsuhara helped me clean up the floors and mirror but I still need to get the rest of the light bulbs ...
" Kyo.. I'm happy that you can finally run your own dojo but .. above your eyebrow is cut it's bleeding ..."
He touched his head and sighed , I watched as his face turned angry again .
Kyo: I didn't think Yuki would go that low to get to me ..
I frowned and walked to a cabinet in the corner of the room luckily finding a small first aid kit , it's dusty but stocked . " I know but Kyo.. I didn't have anything to do with that .. you know that right ..?"
Kyo: Yeah I know ..
He leaned back against the mirror lowering himself slightly so I could clean and patch up his cut ." I wish you wouldn't have fought him.."
Kyo: Huh!? Are you kidding he kissed you and you didn't want me to kick his ass !? D-Did you like it or something !?
" No ! Gross ! I just don't want you hurting yourself for me .." I looked down picking up his hand to bring his scraped up knuckles to his attention .
Kyo: That is only a small thing I would do much more again .. you mean everything to me ..and it posses me off that the first year we're celebrating Christmas together as a couple he steals the first kiss under the mistletoe.!
Is he jealous ... how cute .. " That was my first kiss under the mistletoe unfortunately."
Kyo : THAT DAMN RAT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS MEMORABLE!?

I looked at him trying to think of something , " Well we didn't get to eat we can go get something ?"
Kyo : Everywhere is closed it's Christmas ... it's okay I think I know what to do ..~
" Really ? Please let me know .."
He grabbed my hand and placed his on the right side of my head against the mirror leaning down to be at eye level with me .. A k-kabedon? " Kkyo?~"
Kyo : I think I will start with opening your legs as my first present of the night !~
" H-Here..are you sure ?~" I asked looking towards the darkened windows and locked door .
He raised his eyebrow and looked around .
Kyo : Why the hell not , we're are alone and it is Christmas, don't be chicken .~
" What if someone hears !?~"
Kyo : First I live in apartment and so do you , everyone in those complexes have heard you moan my name out so many times , plus if someone hears they'll know your mine .~
He leaned forward slowly matching my eyes and smiling softly.
Kyo : Enough Talking baby let's spend this Christmas sweaty and worn out .~
He moved his nose against mine slightly before tilting his lips and kissing me softly .. the way he looked at me when he pulled away to look at my face told me he was remembering again that another mans lips were against mine .
Kyo:I...want to be the best kiss you've had tonight and every other night .
He smiled softly caressing my cheek before brushing his thumb across my chin , I looked at him feeling me heart beat like a drum . I can tell his anger turned to jealousy but he's saying such precious things..~
Kyo : I want to see all of you .. every damn inch ..~
He grumbled his confession against my shoulder as he pulled me forward quickly, moving his hand to the zipper of my dress .
He breathed in quietly kissing my neck softly to distract me from hun yanking down the zipper .
O-Oh that sent shivers up my kegs could he tell ..?~
Kyo : You're quaking , are you cold ... Let me take off my clothes and we can both heart up hm?~
He smiled licking up my neck to my jaw ,while pushing down the straps to my dress so it was start slipping off .
Kyo: Aah~ I wanted to tell you when I saw you but an idiot got in the way , that Ayame actually didn't do to bad on that dress for you.. you look unbelievably sexy , your (E/c) eyes are just sparkling tonight and the whole..vision of you makes me nervous even in a year of our relationship..~
I looked at him slowly feeling my heart start to thump as he got closer whispering his feeling to me .
Kyo : That damn rat has always won... and to think of him stealing you away from me makes my blood boil .. I don't want you to think of me as possessive but ..(Y/n) I love you and if I'm being h-honest if I don't fuck you like crazy tonight I think I'll explode .
W-why's he saying a-all this so suddenly!~  he groaned as he let out a sigh of relief as he blurted out something I never thought I'd here from someone who could be so shy at times .
Kyo : (Y/n) turn around and look in the mirror I want you to every expression of love I have for you .. I want you to watch how good I can make you feel if you stay with me forever !~
He grabbed my hand softly lifting it above my head and turning me some as if we were dancing , he placed my hand on the cold glass with his large hand on top of mine .
Kyo : Stay right here okay .~
He whispered sliding his free hand up my back to unhook my strapless bra . He kissed the back of my neck gently pulling the bra away from my skin .
Kyo : Mhh (Y/n), are your nipples this hard because it's cold or it's turning you on to look in the mirror while watching me admire your body?~  Dont want to answer heh heh .. that's alright you can respond in moans .~
He pushed my (H/L),(H/C) away from my neck licking it sensually before biting me , " K-Kyooh.."
Kyo : Hm don't move away okay , just keep your eyes on the mirror .~
He took his hand off of mine sliding his up my arm as he kneeled down behind me to grab the waistband of my panties .
Kyo : Let's wiggle these down .~
He hummed quietly pulling my panties down underneath my buttcheeks and moved my hips to the side trying to ease the panties down my legs but I had no such luck .
Kyo : Move back and forth follow with your legs .~
I blushed moving my butt out and moving my thighs and legs I was trying to push the garnet down but he had other motives he wanted to see me open and get tighter each time I moved my legs and butt , his eyes were on my wet entrance .
He was doing everything he could not to ruin the fun and snap into action but my moving like that just inches from his face made him anxious to be inside of my walls .
He groaned having enough of my teasing movements he reached up and grabbed my buttcheeks spreading them apart so he could push forward and bury is tongue in between my warm pussy folds .
My face was burning hotter and hotter all his lapping sounds and suckling made me want to shove something deep inside myself preferably him .
Kyo : A-Ahmm your love juices are tasty baby .~ mmmh I love looking at your glistening dripping wet pussy..~
I pressed my cheek against the mirror seeing him lean over to look in the mirror towards me .
Kyo : Hmheh .~ you look so flustered and excited I love that I'm the only one who can see it!~
He chuckled lowly while sliding a few fingers in my entrance s quickly , " Mmyah Kyo not s-so suddenly !~" I gasped as he started plunging his fingers in faster rotating them to push against my g-spot " A-Aaah K-Kyo.~"
Kyo : Mmmh that expression is probably the best one by far , you're so pretty when you're so close to cumming down your legs ..~
" Ahm.. I ..- stop saying so many pervy things you d-dummy .~"
Kyo : Fine you can focus on the sexy sounds your making ..~

I placed my forehead against the glass as he started fingering me harder watching up close how my entrance sucked around his fingers . As fast as he was going I could hear the wet sounds getting louder and louder along with my voice .
Kyo: Sssahh~ th-ere it is baby..~
He purred watching my cum start to drop down my leg
I looked into the mirror watching him stand up seeing his orange flurry ears , the curse may have been broken but it still happens from time to time he'll get really excited and his ears and tails will pop up.
Kyo : Yeah .. I think I've waited long enough to be inside you . ~
He backed up slightly taking off his shirt swiftly unbuttoning his pants and ripping down the zipper .
" K-Kyo hurry.. I need you .. ~" I moaned quietly turning my head slightly giving my butt a little sway to the side .
He groaned pulling his wallet out of pants before they dropped and opening it to retrieve the condom he was already planning on using earlier today .
He groaned quietly sliding it on after pulling his hard member out of his boxers , " K-Kyo are yo sure you don't want me to do anything for you?~"
Kyo: You're doing amazing staying just like that baby, stick your ass out alittle bit for me .~
I placed my hands on the mirror bending over more and pulling my face and body off the mirror .
" K-Kyo I want you to feel good.. take off the condom and just pull out .please I just want to feel you right now ."
He looked at my face raising an eyebrow wondering if I was being completely serious since I never let him not use one .
He bit his lip slightly enjoying my cute begging face , keeping eye contact he slid a finger under the condom slightly and pulled it off .. I looked down for a small moment and pushed my ass back feeling his hard member push against my entrance , he mumbled curse words under his breath and placed his hand above my butt shoving into me all at once .
"Yaaaaah!~ Ky-ooh~!" I screamed out loud breathlessly clenching my entrance from the shot of pleasure booting up my spine .
Kyo : Let's..mmmh enjoy the rest of this Christmas connected .~
He groaned lowly starting to bounce his hips towards mine slowly , his low groans sounds exactly like purrs . I bet his tail is going crazy right now .. " Mmyah..~ Kyo you can go harder p-please!" He smiled chuckling quiet as he pulled out extra slow and shoving In hard .
Kyo : Okay you wanna get dirty , we can get dirty beautiful , legs play a little game ... spell my name for me .~
Spell his name ? " K-Y-" he slammed in " O-Oh!!~" I moaned loudly .
Kyo : Thats right.. keeping going l, show me that gorgeous face while you do it .. "
He Hummed happily sliding his hand to the back of my head through my hair so he could make me look in the mirror . He thrusted again .
Kyo: Keep spelling , incase someone does walk by and hears you I want to make sure they get the name right .
He groaned lowly starting to thrust harder rotating his hips each time he slammed inside just so he could get deeper , " S-O-H-M-AAhh.!~" I screamed out glancing at my lewd face in the mirror .
I could see that the image was getting him more excited to force me to watch how he makes me feels .. no man nobody could compare to the perfect way he gets me .
Kyo : G-gahhh!~ Y-You feel so good (Y/n)
He moved forward straightening me up against the mirror so he could place his hands on top of mine and lock his fingers with me . " K-Kyo..~ I love you..~"
He groaned and squeezed my hands , once he startled thrusting in faster he started to Lean his head against my shoulder to hide his deep moans .
Kyo: Yeahh.~ that's good , good girl taking it all .~
He growled lifting his face near my ear as he started pumping in faster with incomplete thrust . " Ah K-Kyo y-You're thrusting t-too fast.!~"
His hand found the back of my hair again turning my head so I would look at him .
Kyo: Do you understand that your m-mine (Y/n) nobody can win your heart but me .. not even that r-rat .
" I-I'm yours .. c-completely!~" I blushed feeling his warm minty breath grace my lips .
His eyes closed as he pulled me in for a kiss , he groaned in our kiss rubbing the back of my head as he pushed in hard against my g spot . "Mm!mm"
I moaned loudly breaking our kiss suddenly , he smiled pulling my hair back so I would look up and he could tail into me faster . " K-Kyo I'm g-going to cum!~"
Kyo: M-Me too but I can hold it so cum..~
He pressed his lips against mine softly before he started moaning loudly .
"I-Gahmm !~" I moaned loosing feeling the knot in my stomach burst .
Kyo: F-Fuck!
He moaned loudly putting his hand on my back and pulling out just in time for his load to shoot out against my butt .
Kyo : Merry Christmas... and I'm sorry for starting a fight today ..
He blushed feeling annoyed for having to apologize.
" It's okay.. I'm just h-happy you're not hurt ..~ Merry Christmas Kyo .. I love you.~"
He smiled leaning down to pick up my dress ripping off one of the many unneeded layers to clean me off .
"We can stay here for a bit and then we can head to my place ..~ I got you a present any way ." I turned slowly having him pull me close to him.
Kyo: You got me a present ?
" Mhm it's not wrapped i planned for it before what happened tonight..."
Kyo: Tell me I'll love it no matter what.
" I wanted ..you to kiss me under the mistletoe when we were alone but it's sort of stupid now...."
Kyo: N-No it's not !~ let's go back now before it's not Christmas anymore ..~
" Really you aren't upset ?"
Kyo : Look at what we just did .. there's no way he even compares to me after that!~
I laughed quietly seeing his ego only inflate even more .
I blushed slightly and opened my door having the mistletoe pull over the door and fall in front of us .. this is silly I'm blushing so much even though not to long ago we were having sex against a mirror .
Kyo: Yes Finally !~
He smiled chuckling quietly as he placed his hand on my back and behind my head and pulled me in for a sudden passionate French kiss .
He smiled reaching up to pull the decoration off the string before pulling his hands under my butt to pull me up off the ground .
My mouth pulled away from him in time for me to wrap my legs around him , " Why'd you take that down?~"
Kyo: It's only 11:30 I still have a bit of time to give your plenty more Christmas kisses ..
" K-Kyo we just!- ."
Kyo : Nobody will ever top my love !~ Round 2 !
He smiled sweetly at me slamming the front door closed behind us .