MHA(DabiXFemReader) F***** Good , Persuaded Bad .🌶🌶🌶

Wattpad disclaimer
(( This story is rated MA  18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too  I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

(STOP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO DABI'S REAL IDENTITY IS STOP READING AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL SAY SPOILERS AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL GUILTY SO YOUVE BEEN WARNED )

I've known , since the moment I saw him causing numerous problems on television I know exactly who he is .. I can't bring myself to turn him in ..

Someone who I once knew well , someone I loved ten years ago I was pulled away from the one person I stayed by I thought he died in a freak accident but when I saw those eyes , eyes that I looked into so many times I knew exactly who they belonged to .. "Touya..."

I sighed quietly and entered the door to my apartment .. he is someone who is different than who he was but somehow I don't care that he is a villain my heart wept when I saw that he was alive , I'm not a villain..I'm not even a hero I'm someone who got lucky enough to have a mother that met Rei Todoroki and become good friends making me and her son side by side since birth ..

I quickly took off my shoes and walked into my dark apartment setting my bag on the counter . It took about 2 whole minutes to realize I did not have to unlock my door and it was definitely locked when I left this morning .. is someone in here .. I reached forward sliding a knife out of the knife block and quietly walked around .. my foot stepped onto the carpet of my small living room and a singular light was on a blue one .. " F-Fire..?" I squeezed the knife in my hand and reached over quickly turning the light on .

?: bout time you're home I've been waiting forever (Y/n)..~

I gasped quietly realizing exactly who this was " T-Touya!" I yelled out stepping closer .

Dabi: i guess I don't have to make a big reveal .. I should have know you'd be the one to figure out who I was first .

Tears started filling up my eyes and my emotions were all over the place , I walked up to him quickly and shoved him " HOW COULD YOU KEEP ME GRIEVING FOR SO LONG !!!" I don't care if he's a villain he's more than that he always was ..

" Where have you been that was so much more important than telling me you didn't die that day !?"

Dabi: You know where I've been .. you've actually probably seen me on T.V .

" I know that your a villain I've known since the report on the USJ attack .. Touya .-"

Dabi: Okay I've had about enough .. you need to stop calling me that Touya did die that day I'm Dabi now and I've never been happier !!

" If you are not Touya then why did you come here to kill me ?" I glared at him ."

Dabi : Maybe I did I've been able to cut my ties with everything from my past life .. everyone as well except for you .

I've already yelled at him my anger has seemed to fizzle away and now I'm just crying for one reason .. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his burying my face into his chest while I hugged him tight , " I'm just glad you're not dead .." I whispered

It's like he froze his hands didn't set down anywhere in me as I hugged him but he didn't push me away I wonder why that could be .

Dabi : Are you stupid I just said I could have came here to kill you and you're hugging me what the hell !?