MHA(Bakugo KatsukiXcheaterReader) Mine and Mine Alone 🌶🍋🍋

Wattpad disclaimer
(( This story is rated MA  18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too  I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

(( I thought the KirishimaXCheaterReader was decent so I wanted to write a part two , so this is what it would be like if Bakugo didn't accept Kiri and (Y/n) and (Y/n) realized Bakugo was the one . This will also have a TW it starts with non consensual sexual activity but it progressed quickly to her wanting it from Bakugo .))

It's been more than a few days since Kirishima and I told Bakugo what happened .. Kiri and I went on two dates and they were a disaster the only time it wasn't is when Katsuki was brought up into a conversation and I slightly complimented anything about him , it put a fire under Kiri and for those few hours it was passionate but it felt like he was just trying to prove something .. 

Kirishima: Okay since you insist on not spending the night I'll walk you home .

" Really Kiri I'm okay I was thinking of stopping by the store anyway plus a lot of Heros are patrolling tonight and I can handle myself ." I smiled grabbing my bag .

Kirishima: Okay well I'll talk to you later than ..

" Okay I'll see you later ." I looked to the clock  and turned my head not realizing he was coming in for a kiss accidentally giving my ear a kiss instead ." oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to ." I leaned in to kiss him , he was going to reply but I leaned in to fast so when he did too our faces hit against each other's . "Ouch!"

Kirishima: Are you okay!?

I sighed and looked down rubbing my hands together nervously , " Eijiro listen..."

Kirishima: I know..look it's late we can discuss it tomorrow..

" Okay night." I sighed quietly and opened the door sliding my shoes on at the doorway and walking out quickly .

I didn't want to make myself a liar I did go to the store I was wandering in each aisle truthfully I want to cry .. that first night with Eijiro is something that's hard to forget ..it ended my relationship sure but I still hurt Katsuki and now my relationship with Eijiro is turning out to be a dud and Katsuki won't even talk to me he just looks away and doesn't speak to me he doesn't even yell .

I took a deep breath and looked up proceeding to shop,  I moved my foot forward and caught a raised tile on the floor and tripped literally making everything in my basket fly in front of me as I fell . " Damn it !" I sat on my knees and covered my face trying as hard as I could to keep myself from crying .

My mind went blank and all I could hear was the sound of items being tossed into a basket I uncovered my face and I couldn't believe it Katsuki was right in front of me . What do I do every time I try to speak to him he just leaves do I say thank you and just stay there silent until he leaves .

Bakugo: Are you an idiot stand up !

He lifted up my basket and waited for me to stand up before quickly handing me the basket , " Thank you , Sorry for the trouble ." I bowed softly and turned away quickly ready to bolt .

Bakugo: Hey! Don't run away from me you bastard ! Why are you at a store at two in the morning it's not your day to patrol!

" No Just wanted to pick something up to take something home to eat ." I spoke quietly slightly happy that he was speaking to me at all .