Tokyo Revengers (ManjiroSanoXFemReadee) Fixed F**ked Up Fates 🌶🍋🌶

Wattpad disclaimer
(( This story is rated MA 18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

Everything was fine perfectly fine .. everyone was happy celebrating and then of course someone had to start shit getting my usually sweet husband in a mood ..

I sighed quietly watching Draken and Mikey walk up to a stupid man with a tattoo on his face and a toothpick hanging off his lip .

Draken: What did you say again?

Mikey : Yeah I dare you to say it again .

I looked over and placed my hands on my hips , " Mikey baby , forget him it's our anniversary ya know ?~" I smiled softly reaching out to my husband .

Man : Come on Captain it was a compliment.

I groaned quietly and turned to the hand that placed itself on my shoulder , " Draken ..?"

Draken : Hey (Y/n) you should probably step over there Mikey isn't going to turn away you know that .. that asshole over there disrespected  his bosses wife , drunk or not he's needs to be taught a lesson .

Mikey : so if I heard you right you said something foul about my woman huh ?

Draken grabbed my arm and pulled me away with a subtle smile on his face , it's been awhile since Mikey's been in a fight , we've been side by side since middle school but it wasn't until we were adults that we got together he's been trying to be good so hard .

Man : What are you so upset about I gave her a compliment I said it's lucky she's so attractive so she's useful to the Captain needs ..

Mikey : You lying son of a bitch .. you said I bet she looks better on her fucking knees !

I jumped slightly when Mikey threw a kick right across the face of his now I'm assuming former member knocking him flat on the ground . " Draken.. was there no way you could talk him out of this ..?"

Draken : Mmh maybe ..but than again he's being a man so why would I stop him I think he's doing the right thing standing up for his wife.

I put my hand on my head as I watched the fool stand up and say something to Mikey under his breath , Mikey turned and looked at me momentarily when he turned back he was met with a punch right in the mouth . " Hey what the fuck that was a cheap shot ! , Mikey kick his ass !" I yelled stepping forward resisting the urge to want to punch that bastard in the face myself .

Draken laughed quietly and placed his hand on top of my head leaning forward .

Draken : You heard her Mikey (Y/n)'s all excited now , now you have to beat his ass !!

I blushed softly and pushed his hand off my head " Draken shut up ." I chuckled , but he was right watching him get that totally pissed off look in his eye and beat the hell out of someone got me excited , as teenagers not much has changed I love the kind of person Mikey is but his strength and loyalty compares to no one .

After a few short moments and many punches and kicks Mikey kneeled down and whispered something to him before patting his head and getting up to walk towards me .

Draken : Hey you two over there throw him out of here this is a party and trash won't  be left on the street .

I turned to see two members of the gang run over and lift their friends unconscious body off the ground and then I turned my attention to my husband standing beside me with his hands in his pockets . " Mikey Damn it your lip is bleeding.." I sighed and reached up using my thumb to wipe off the small amount of blood off his bottom lip .