Fruits Basket Kyo Sohma x reader - Needy 🍋🧡🍋

Wattpad disclaimer

(( This story is rated MA 18+ this story includes sexual content containing sexual themes vulgar language and heavy smut descriptive sexual content all characters in this book will be aged to 18 if not already older I do not support any accusations of sexualizing minors or want to trigger and body so you have all been informed of you are not 18+ please click another book I don't want this one deleted too I also have this book being copied on my phone and posted to FanFiction.Net under the username of RYD701 ))

That's it ! I'm tired of feeling like I mean something to him one day than Tohru , as much as I care for her cry's even alittle and Kyo bends over backwards for her !! " Shigure said he was training again in the mountains! Fine I'll go there myself and get his true feelings !"
I grumbled to myself stomping up the familiar trail to the top of the mountain .. there's his campground but he's no where nearby .. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot angrily .. he didn't even tell me he was leaving for training but he told her ..I want to know why it doesn't matter if she is with mouse boy I don't like how close she is to Kyo anymore at first I understood but when she hugs all over him it makes me uncomfortable.
I stayed silent hearing the sound of a nearby heavy flow of water .. I turned following the peaceful sound until I saw his meditating and standing underneath the water . There's that damn cat .. it doesn't matter if he looks very good underneath that water I'm mad , " KYOOOO!"
He jumped falling off the rock and landing in the water with a loud splash . When his head popped out of the water he furrowed his brows and stood up .
Kyo : ( Y/n)!? What the hell !?
He yelled back walking towards me angrily until he was in front of me angry and dripping wet .
Kyo : what the hell are you doing here and yelling at me on top of that!?
" I have a bone to pick with you cat !"
I stepped forward placing my finger to his chest , " Why the hell!Did you stay out so late with Tohru last night and leave for training without so much as a word to me !?"
Kyo : Stop yelling dammit , I was only with her to help her deal with that damn rat boy since he got sick !! And I didn't tell you because I told you last week !"
I scowled at him stupidly remembering he did tell me last week I was just...distracted ..
I crossed my arms , " Doesn't matter you asked me to be your girlfriend a long time ago so I don't like you spending so much time with another woman !" I puffed out my bottom lip sticking my nose to the air .
Kyo : Tohru and I are just friends , not only did she fall for Rat boy but I fell for you .. even though I knew how crazy you get .
I snapped my head to look at him and growled , " I'm not crazy ! This is your fault if you spend so much time with her how do you not expect me to get jealous !?~" I blushed slightly and looked down .
Kyo : Why the hell are you jealous!? I've given you no reason to think I'd ever leave you for anybody else .
" YOU DAMN CAT ALL YOU ARE IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT ! I TELL YOU I GET JEALOUS AND THATS THE RESPONSE I GET !?"
I rolled my eyes and turned on my heel walking past him .
Kyo : Hey ! Dont step there ! It's-
I gasped feeling the squishy mud under my slick shoe as I fell in the water suddenly .
Kyo : Dammit !
I quickly resurfaced before he could jump in he looked over at me before starting to laugh .
Kyo: That's what you get , you need to cool off after yelling so much hahahaha!
" KYO!" I yelled feeling like steam would burst out of my ears from my embarrassment and anger . I walked to the shallow part of the water slowly walking up on him shoving him slightly , " Stop laughing cat!"
He stopped laughing and stared at me his face getting redder and redder by the second , " Why are you looking at me like that huh!? If you got something to say , say it !"
His first raised to his mouth as he rubbed his knuckle against his lip before pointing at my chest .
" What!? What are you pointing at!?" I looked around and followed where his finger was pointing to and looked down at my now sheer white shirt .and what a terrible day to wear a thin white bra ! He could see everything ! I wrapped my arms around my chest , " Stop Staring Kyo!!!~"
I blushed heavily looking away wanting to die from embarrassment.
Kyo: W-Why are you covering yourself .. I've already seen your body ..~
" S-So! The other time I was prepared and knew you were going to see me is is different !!"
He cleared his throat quietly and lowered his brows walking towards me . " What are you doing ?!"
He looked away from me with an irritated look on his face as he threw his arms around me pulling me into his arms quickly .
Kyo: It doesn't matter what's going on right now .. you shouldn't think anybody is going to get in the way of you and I . It was your love that broke the curse following me I don't want anybody else in my arms..only you .
I blushed staying silent for once.
Kyo : She has Yuki and she's happy but their love is nothing compared to ours ... my love for you is greater than any anger or sadness I have ever felt..~
He kept his arms around me as his nose touched mine slowly. " I'm still... not comfortable with her hanging all over you friend or not .."
Kyo : Fine! If that's what it takes to get you out of your sour mood I'll do what you wish ..~
" Good." I pulled away slightly crossing my arms over my exposed chest. I closed my eyes and stayed away from giving him any sign of my love for him when I wanted to stand my ground and stay mad . " As long as you agree I can get the hell away from here !"
I turned my nose to the sky again stepping forward to look away from him .
Kyo : What? You aren't going anywhere with your chest all showing like that are you insane woman !!!
" I'm covered don't worry about it ! I want to go home now !"
He growled quietly and walked up behind me loudly grabbing my shoulder .
Kyo : First thing , you're home is with me got that you stubborn woman . Second there's no damn way you're going anywhere look like that .. go to the damn cabin and don't even think about saying no!!
I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes turning to head towards the cabin .
Once I walked in I kept my back to him as I grabbed a blue shirt of his out of his bag and started to change my clothes in front of the toasty fire . He was fighting his own intentions trying his best not to stare at my naked body .. but choosing the high road of a gentleman .
Kyo : Dont get me wrong I'm happy you're here but next time don't trail up here alone there's dangerous snakes and much worse , you could have gotten hurt over a misunderstanding..
I pulled his borrowed shirt over my body turning my head to look at him from the side , " I was fine I took the fast trail .."
Kyo : All of that risk .. I was coming back the day after tomorrow..
" I needed to know you still loved me .. you've been spending a lot of time with her lately ..."
Kyo : Well .. I care for her she's one of the reasons I was so open to letting you in my heart ., I may care for her but I love you . " I'm sorry.. I don't like getting jealous but..you two have a close relationship and it sort of worries me ., I know you loved her..at one point before she picked Yuki .."
I sighed looking at the fire , " I know it's childish but .. I hate that you loved her first ... I can't compete being second ."
He grabbed my shoulder roughly and turned me to look directly into my eyes , he was angry very angry but is he also..blushing ?
Kyo: Dont say that ! You aren't second !! I may have had feeling for her before but I wouldn't call that love ! You are the first girl I've loved .. kissed and .. touched ..~
I looked away from him suddenly feeling down in the dumps at my stupid actions of the day ..
Kyo : Damn it (Y/n).. pay attention !~
He forced my face to his and slammed his lips against mine , holding his hands to my hip and to my cheek .
I pulled away slightly and touched my lips , " Don't.. I made such a fool out of myself.."
Kyo : Stop .. don't act like this .. where's my firecracker ?~
He chuckled halfheartedly and moved his nose against mine gently before slightly pecking his lips against mine ..
Kyo : Dont worry so much .. stop being angry or sad and kiss me ..~
He smiled rubbing his thumb against my cheek before pressing his lips against mine , I blushed softly putting my hand on his chest and kissing him back for a small and innocent smooch .
Kyo : Come on I'll grab a few pillows and I'll hold you by the fire .. the water is pretty nippy so you must be cold ..~
~~~|
It was quiet the only sounds were the cracking of the wood on the fire and Kyo's quiet snores as he laid with his arm under my head and a towel over his wet hair . He even falls asleep fast like a cat ..~ I smiled slightly and looked over him .. his arm may be under me but his other one laid bent and casual behind his head and his upper body was practically glowing in the light of the fire .. I blushed feeling a dirty thought appear in my mind with a flash ..
I reached forward slightly touching his bare chest with the tips of my fingers dragging them in small hearts on his chest . He stayed in his same position slightly moving under my tickling fingers .
We were supposed to cuddle and this man is taking a cat nap ..~ I moved slowly propping myself up with my hand as I leaned forward and kissed his neck gently .
Kyo : Nnnn..~
I dragged my ghosting fingers up the center of his tummy as my tongue lifted up his earlobe to my mouth so I could gently nip it with my teeth . (( HEY FOR THE GIRLS THAT ARE TRYING NEW THINGS THAT DRIVES ALOT OF MEN CRAZY 😉😉 do with that what you will))
Kyo : aaah..~
" Mmh Kyo wake up so I have permission to touch you..~" I whispered in his ear placing my open hand against his stomach sliding it down to his black now dry swim trunks . He slightly opened up one eye looking over at me with a slight blush on his face .
Kyo: First you disturb my training session and then my nap?.. mmmh.~ (Y/n) you sure are needy .~
" Admit it Kyo you woke up the second I placed my hand on you ..~ You want me to keep touching you I just want you to say it ..~" I whispered with an lusty undertone to my voice as I dipped my finger underneath the waistband of his swim trunks .
Kyo : You got all shy earlier and all I did was see your breast .. can you handle seeing and touch me so calmly?~
I blushed softly and looked away slightly putting my finger to my lips to think ," Well of course I'm going to be shy.. it's you Kyo..~ but it would make me happy pleasuring you ." I finished my sentence licking my bottom lip slightly licking the tip of my finger in the process .
He smiled as his fingers traveled up past my rear entrance to a small area of skin above it , he hummed quietly rubbing that small patch of skin with his finger tip .
I don't know why but that spot made my whole body melt and I could feel myself Get wetter from his new touch .
Kyo : If you did have a tail it would be right about here .~
He leaned forward I could feel his breath against my buttcheeks as he kissed it lightly before licking the spot his finger was rubbing supposedly where my tail would be , I groaned at the new erotic sensation .
Kyo : Babe you wanna get down to business yet?~
He whispered softly in the sound of a quiet purr as he rubbed the entrance of my pussy as he licked the spot again.
He moaned quietly as his fingers teased my juices making my thighs soggy .
" Y-Yes , Please Kyo.~" I moaned quietly feeling the heat of the fire next to us on my side although my who body felt like it was melting by his touch .
He smiled softly against my butt as he stood tall on his knees sliding my legs open slightly to lower my butt and to open up for him .
He circled the head of his dick around my entrance for a few seconds before starting to push in holding the base of himself to stay steady through the tightness .
Kyo : Mmh (Y-Y/n) , you are ..very wet .Ahh.~
I moaned quietly biting my lip as he stretched my walls to fit him in perfectly .
He moved his hand slowly placing them both on my butt as he pushed all the way in .
" Mmm Kyooh.~"
Kyo : Hmmm you purr so pretty .~
I blushed slightly clenching my fingers against the palm of my hands against the floor , he groaned quietly as he pulled out and pulled my hips back slowly to meet with his thrust .
I moaned quietly , his hand slid down my back and wrapping around my stomach to lift me up with his chest against my back , making him sit down on his knees slightly so I was over his lap . " Uhaah..~ Kyo you're so d-deep !~"
I moaned quietly lifting myself up slowly and sitting back down without even thinking about it , he groaned thrusting up as his hand slid up my stomach cupping my chest moving his other hand to do the same . " Ah..Kyo..Mmh!~"
Kyo : Does that feel good when I thrust right there ?~
I nodded slowly moaning loudly as I felt his lips whisper against my neck , he thrusted deep inside of me groaning against my neck while he pinched my nipples ..
The pleasure, the fire , his deep and dominant thrust .. I felt like I wasn't going to last long ..how embarrassing..
I moaned softly sliding my hand over my mouth as I tightened my walls around him .
Kyo : H-Hey .. don't worry about hiding your voice no body is around here ..~ Let me here you baby..~
I blushed deeply as he grabbed my wrist with Both of his hands and pinned them down to my sides thrusting harder into me making my whole body burn with please , " A-Ah!~ KYO!~" I moaned out loudly clenching my fist at my sides and tilting my head back .
Kyo : Mmh y-yes (Y/n) cum for me ..~
He smiled against me and whispered lowly.
He groaned lowly thrusting through my squirming and clenching walls trying to kill him when he wasn't ready .
He moaned quietly moving off his knees to his butt , quickly grabbing my legs so they dangled over his hands by my knees .
He lowered me slowly sliding his thick member in me at a slight angle he felt even bigger .
Kyo : A-Ah soo tight ..~
He moaned loudly thrusting into me rapidly not being able to give me those slow and deep thrust any longer .. he wasn't worried about his control anymore , he would slide in so easily considering my dripping hole was swallowing him whole so he couldn't get away so easily .
Kyo : I can't believe you were thinking I'd give anybody e-else this kind of attention .
I blushed deeply suddenly remembering my jealous ranting as he drilled in and out of me roughly , " I - I'm ..Ahh!~ S-Sorry!~"
He moaned quietly placing his chin on my shoulder watching my legs bounce over his hands as he railed me .
Kyo: D-Dont apologize .. when you act like that I get to be like this so I win in the end haha..~
He thrusted in really hard after declaring his victory making me damn near scream out , " K-Kyo!~"
Kyo : Mm .~ Oooo..
He groaned leaning his forehead against my shoulder as he listen to his cock play in its own personal water park inside of me .
I took the opportunity to move my legs from his hands sitting on his member fully bouncing my pussy over his hard member quickly , " A-Ahhh!~"
Kyo blushed deeply as he leaned back on his elbows , he enjoyed watching her bounce on top of him like he was just her toy .
He moaned loudly watching his dick disappear over and over again , he groaned reaching up to slide his fingers down my spine sensually and slowly making me moan quietly .
Kyo: My love .. don't get upset but I won't last that much longer but give it a little and we can go again ..
I nodded slowly placing my hands on his thighs slightly behind me bouncing slower and harder .
Kyo : Ssss.~ mmmh!~
" Ahhh.!~ K-Kyo you feel so good .. I'm going to c-cum again!~"
He groaned loudly sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist grinding up inside of me as I bounced on his slowly until he picked up the trust as I started to have my second orgasm .
He growled quietly in his on head deciding whether he should cum in or out of me .
Kyo : Aaahh s-screw it ..~
He moaned thrusting faster for a minute longer before filling me up as he thrusted pushing it deeper and deeper inside of me .
He pulled out of me quickly leaning my body forward to watch the cum start to ooze out of me .
Kyo : Mmmh I suppose it's a good thing kitten love cream isn't it.~
I blushed deeply turning my head away from his gaze feeling his cum drop down against my thigh and slide down .
He leaned over grabbing his shirt cleaning up our mess between my legs gently purposely rubbing my clit every now and then .
Maybe I was alittle too jealous but I did get to spend this time with him so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing what I did ..~