Chapter 14

Hii. Here is the new chapter. Hope you all like it.😊
______

Last Chapter

"Sort of,” Jingyi couldn’t resist a small grin at the thought that Lan Xichen hadn’t overheard their plans. “Anyway, Master Lan, you should start the class." 

Lan Qiren cleared his throat and started teaching without wasting another second. Wei Wuxian took the paper and hid it inside his sleeves. 

______

Wei Wuxian's eyes were glowing bright red. He had never been more furious in his life. Under the harsh sunlight, his shadow loomed over the small figure on the ground. 

All the omegas standing behind Wei Wuxian were fuming too. The horde of omegas included Nie Huaisang and Lan Jingyi. An Alpha knelt before them, shaking and whimpering.

With their arms crossed in front of them, Wei Wuxian held Zhenxiang in his hand and white sparks shot out of the whip. 

The training ground was completely silent and all the Alphas present exchanged fearful glances. They didn't know what had happened, but it was clear that the alpha in front of them had done something terrible.

Lan Sizhui and Jin Ling were shocked to see their mates so angry. They wanted to calm their mates down but they had a feeling that it wasn’t their place to interfere.

The other Alphas watched the scene unfold before them with great anxiety. For Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen, it was their first time seeing an angry Wei Wuxian. Jiang Cheng was very curious to know what this idiotic alpha had done to make the omegas so angry that they had to fall on their knees to beg for forgiveness. And most curiously, none of the teachers were stopping the omegas. Lan Qiren and the omega teachers were standing in the corner, quietly watching everything.

Jiang Cheng couldn’t help but gape in shock.

"What the hell is going on?”  Jin Ling whispered. 

"I don't know but I have never seen Jingyi like this. He’s so angry that I think he might murder that Su She any time now." Lan Sizhui replied.

Lan Xichen stepped forward, hoping to stop them, but he was stopped by his uncle.

“Let the Omegas do this. It is their right.”

Xichen bowed and took a step back, keeping his eyes glued on the scene.

Wei Wuxian could feel the hatred and anger boiling in his blood, threatening to erupt like a volcano.

It had happened after Lan Qiren's lecture, when the omegas had failed their test. 

The bell had rang, indicating the end of their lecture. After this, they had the last class of the day and that was sword practice. All the omegas couldn’t stop worrying about what kind of punishment they would receive in the special omega class. How could they not? The first time they failed a test, they had to sit and meditate for an hour straight with a wooden dildo vibrating in their ass.

That time the whole class felt utterly ashamed and couldn't control themselves, which ended up with loud moans and groans resounding across the classroom. Thankfully, the teacher didn't say anything while half of the class were moaning.