Chapter 2

Here is the new chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Cangse Sanren had woken up to find herself with her sister, grandsons and her mate. No one else was there. The others started waking up and slowly started to stand up. "Was it successful? are we back in the past?" asked Jin Ling as he looked around, stopping when he saw no one else other then them. Baoshan Sanren replied to them "I think we're in the past. We can't see anyone else other then all five of us. Wei Ying and others must be back in their old bodies." 

Just then a letter flew in and landed on the table. Sizhui took the letter and saw it was from his mom. Sizhui looked up "The letter is from mom." Sanren took the letter and started reading it out loud. After she finished reading it she asked Sizhui to write a reply and tell him that they were also back and everyone was doing alright. "What's going to happen to us now? What are we going to do?" Jin Ling suddenly asked. "You three will go to Gusu to study" Baoshan Sanren answered. Jingyi couldn't help but ask "How? Won't they ask how suddenly two young boys come out of nowhere while calling themselves Lans, ones they've never even seen before mind you." At that Sizhui also looked at them and stopped writing to listen to their answer.

Baoshan Sanren and Cangse Sanren looked at each other before Baoshan Sanren answered "Cangse will go with you and talk to Lan Qiren. We will tell them about everything, including the time traveling. As for the others GusuLan disciples" she glanced at Cangse before continuing. "Cangse will ask Lan Qiren to say that you three were taken in by me when you were still small. So as long as Lan Qiren says just like we tell him to no one would have trouble. No one will find out about you three." All three of them nodded their head in agreement. Cangse told Sizhui to also write about them going to Gusu and about them informing Lan Qiren.

After sending their reply to Wei Ying Baoshan Sanren went and came back with three jades in her hand. She gave the three jades to Jin Ling, Sizhui and Jingyi and said "Take these jades. Whenever I take in a disciple I give them this jade so they can prove it if other people ask. If anyone still doesn't believe you then this jade will be proof that you were my disciples." All three of them took the jade, the jade was white and red in colour. It looked beautiful. All three of them put the jade around their waist after they were done examining them. 

Cangse went to get something else and came back with a clock and a sword in her hand. Cangse looked at the young one "We will go to Gusu now and talk to Lan Qiren as fast as possible. You three are going with me, and bring your swords." The three went and came back with their swords in hand. As they were about to go Baoshan Sanren stopped then with a hurried "Wait!" Cangse Sanren turned and asked what was wrong, a confused and concerned look on her face. Baoshan Sanren looked at Jin Ling and asked "Your sword. It belongs to your father, right?" Jin ling nodded his head at her question. She continued speaking "Everyone will know if you don't hide it. Because two look-a-like swords and the same name can only mean one thing. It will be a problem." Jin Ling looked down at his sword, knowing she was telling the truth. "Then what should I do?" He asked. Baoshan Sanren put her hand on the sword and the sword started glowing with light. After the light started fading you could see that the sword looked different now. And the name graved in was changed, now being named as White Lotus.

Jin Ling looked up as Baoshan Sanren said "the sword is still the same as before. It's like a talisman. When someone doesn't want to show their real sword. It's an illusion, no one will know this way. But the rule still applies; when the time comes you needs to become one." Jin Ling nodded his head and thanked her. He like how his sword looked now. Soon all four of them mounted their swords and flew to the GusuLan sect.

After a few hours they had finally arrived at Gusu. As they landed two Lan guards stopped them. "How can we help you?" One of them asked. "Is master Lan Qiren here? Can you tell him someone he knows is here to meet him? We will wait here." Changse said. One of the two guards went to tell Lan Qiren and returned a few minutes later, saying "You can all come in. He's waiting for you. We'll take you there." They left the other guard to man the gate as they walked ahead of them. Sizhui, Jin Ling and Jingyi could hear the two guards talk about them.