Gun God

Katamina dragged Izuku all the way to the explosion, where they found the sludge villain and a bunch of heroes around him.

Katamina sighed, "Heroes aren't doing anything. I'm really tired, but our home is kinda in this direction."

Izuku didn't hear her, he was too focused on the person that the sludge villain had captured.

It was Bakugo.

That did it. Izuku burst into motion, slinging his pack over his shoulder and pulling out akimbo submachine guns, switching them to non-lethal mode with concussion bullets, and unloading two magazine's worth of concussion bullets into the sludge villain, despite the shouts of the heroes.

Katamina yelled at him, "Izuku, what the hell?!"

A knife flew past him, thrown from behind, and embedded itself into the sludge villain.

Izuku quickly reloaded and started firing again, but immediately stopped after Katamina switched her position with the knife.

Her body was suspended in midair, both hands on her blade, her left on the sheathe and her right on the handle.

With a single slash, Katamina unleashed a huge wind blast that tore the sludge villain apart. 

As soon as he found an opening, Izuku dropped his guns and grabbed a grappling gun from his bag, firing it and latching the hook onto Bakugo.

Pulling it didn't do anything, though, because the sludge immediately reformed and took control over Bakugo's body again.

"Why the hell are you here, Shitty Deku?!" Was all Bakugo could get out before the sludge covered his mouth again.

"You looked like you needed help, and the heroes weren't doing anything." Izuku calmly replied as he picked up his guns again.

Katamina held out a hand, "Let me deal with this. You've never really been good with anything other than guns. This clearly can't be dealt with using concussion bullets alone."

With that, the swordsman charged the pile of sludge in front of her.

Izuku simply smirked, 'You have no idea what I've been working on.'

Izuku set down his bag and pulled out a retractable sniper rifle, loading it with his newest creation.

Taking aim, Izuku fired at the sludge villain's eye.

A ripple of electricity flowed through the sludge, causing it to lose its consistency and dump Bakugo onto the ground, Izuku then jumped onto the sludge with his sniper rifle pointing at the other eye.

Another shock later, the sludge villain was promptly arrested, but Izuku and Katamina were immediately yelled at by the heroes.

"You can't use your quirks in public! What were you two thinking?!" Death Arms yelled, hands shaking in what Izuku could only assume was frustration.

Katamina developed a tic in her right eye, and Izuku could tell that shit was about to hit the fan.

"Sure, don't use my goddamn quirk in public! Obey the fucking law! Let another person fucking die! Because it's better to leave everything to the bullshit heroes who speak of greatness and protection, but didn't do jackshit to save the one person right in front of them! Maybe if you idiots weren't bitching around about how 'your quirks aren't perfect to defeat the villain', myself and my quirkless friend, wouldn't have had to step in!" Katamina got up into Death Arms' face, with an expression of pure rage and... something else. Something eerie.

Katamina then turned around and looked at Bakugo, "Hey, you! Would you rather have been rescued by the heroes or rescued by me and my friend?"

Bakugo glared at her, "I didn't ask for your help! I would rather the heroes try and fail than allow you to rescue me!"

Katamina whirled around to stare down Death Arms, "You see? You fucking see?! Keep bitching about like this, and civilians are going to lose faith in you heroes!"

Katamina then took a deep breath, and sheathed her sword, stowing it back into her gym bag. Her face reverted back to her usual lazy and tired expression.

"Come on, Izuku, let's go home." She walked away, through the fire, towards her home.

Izuku then turned back to the heroes, "I'm sorry for her, and for my actions, but I couldn't just leave someone suffering and walk away."

He bowed down deeply, but was pulled to Katamina's side when she used her quirk on him, "Don't apologize to them. They don't deserve it."

"Wha- Katamina! You can't disrespect heroes like that!" Izuku protested as he got dragged away.

"Sure, I can. I can, and I will. If they want my respect, they'd better earn it first." Katamina drawled, "Now come on, I'm tired, and I want to sleep."

Izuku sweatdropped, Katamina was always tired, it makes sense, given how she goes to sleep after midnight and wakes up before the sun even rises, but Izuku feared that it was starting to take a toll on her body.

Earlier today, Katamina's Airblade form wasn't as powerful as it used to be when they were younger.

"Katamina, you should really get a good night's sleep for a change, you're overworking yourself. Your Airblade form wasn't as powerful as it used to be." Izuku commented, "Please, don't let your lack of sleep affect your chances of becoming a hero."

Katamina laughed tiredly, "I'll be fine, Izu, thanks for your concern, but I don't need to be all that powerful if I have a marksman as brilliant as you backing me up."

Izuku blushed, hiding his face with his arms, "That may be true, but I won't always be there for you."

Katamina sighed, "Fine, I'll get some sleep, during classes. Should be enough to make up for my sleep deprivation."

Izuku's eye twitched, "Oh, so you admit that you are sleep-deprived!"

Katamina chuckled softly, her voice full of humor, "Of course, I'm not ignorant like you, little brother."

"How exactly am I ignorant?" Izuku shrieked indignantly.

"You're ignorant because your big sister said so."

Izuku's expression turned dark as he got into Katamina's face with a blank stare, "I can and will taze you right here, right now if you don't stop calling yourself my big sister."

This was one of the few things that could get Katamina genuinely scared for her life, "Jeez, if only you use that expression more often when up against an opposing power, say, Bakugo, for example. You'll earn their respect quick..." 

A/N: Well, Katamina is a Blade Master and Izuku is a Gun God. Nothing more to it.

Also, sorry for the long wait, I had a very busy week, not to mention my gran recently passed.

Honestly, I wasn't that affected by it, neither was mom, but my father was absolutely devastated. I didn't know how to comfort him, so I just stopped everything for a while. Now I'm back in shape, expect updates every two days throughout the week except for weekends.

If you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and following for more. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.