Guns and Fists

Izuku quietly checked his ammunition as he waited near the entrance to the exam site with Bakugo. Neither boy said a word as they waited for the exam to start. 

There was no countdown. Like the entrance exams, there was no countdown in a real fight. The buzzer sounded loudly and unexpectedly, but neither boy seemed to so much as flinch. 

"We're not going to be able to take him down." Was Izuku's immediate reaction to the beginning of the exam. 

"Shut it, Deku! I'll blow his ass to hell and back!" Bakugo roared defiantly, not bothering to even look over his shoulder at Izuku before trudging off into the fake city that they were placed at.

"He can punch hard enough to change the weather, what makes you think your explosions will do anything against him?!" Izuku shot a quick glance down the large highway that the two found themselves on, "Not even my most powerful bullets can even hope to pierce his defense! Trust me, I did the math! If we're trying to beat him in a fight, we need a plan!"

"The plan is to blow him the fuck up! I don't need your help for this, Shitty Deku!"

"Are you dumb? You're a student. He's a hero with more than twenty years of experience. You couldn't even beat me, how do you plan on beating All Might?" Izuku exclaimed, quickly jogging after Bakugo with his sniper rifle hanging off a strap on his back, "I don't care how we pass the exam, but if we're fighting him, we need an actual plan with more steps than just 'blow him the fuck up'!"

An explosion prevented Izuku from speaking any more as Bakugo swung an explosion-infused hand at him, forcing him to take a few steps back.

"Fuck off, Deku!" Bakugo growled, his hands popping with small explosions as he turned around and advanced towards Izuku, "You think you're so high and mighty, huh?! You looking down on me?!"

"Who the hell is looking down on you?" Izuku furrowed his brows as he backed up further, "It's an objective fact. Neither of us can beat All Might alone."

Before Bakugo could respond, an explosion rocked the entire cityscape as a blast of immense air pressure rushed down the street. Almost immediately, Izuku had grappled up to the top of a nearby building, sniper rifle at the ready and aiming down at the source of the air blast. 

There, a large figure looming through the smoke and dust kicked up by the collapsing buildings. A familiar voice boomed out, laughing. But this wasn't the usual laugh. It was haughtier, grittier, and generally more evil-sounding, "Collateral damage? Civilian casualties? Why should I care about any of that? I'm the villain, so come take me down if you can, heroes!"

Without a second thought, Izuku squeezed the trigger, a loud BANG! echoed through the trial grounds as something popped against All Might's skin, the man himself not even reacting.

"Tch, what the hell was that? That was a concussion bullet. Why did I think concussion bullets would do anything to him?" Izuku muttered angrily as he quickly launched himself across the rooftops with his grappling wire and repositioned from his previous perch. 

"ALL MIGHT! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" Was all that Izuku heard before a colossal explosion, almost on par with All Might's initial strike, impressively enough, slammed into the Symbol of Peace with the force of an artillery cannon. When the smoke cleared, however, All Might stood unmoved, with Bakugo's palms still pressed against him.

"Was that it, hero? Then it's my turn." All Might announced, landing a devastating blow to Bakugo's stomach, winding him and knocking him prone. 

"Fucking idiot!" Izuku cursed underneath his breath as he quickly switched magazines, replacing his concussion rounds with tesla rounds and launching a round into All Might's side right before the hero (villain?) swung down at the downed Bakugo, causing him to flinch. The momentary distraction gave Bakugo enough time to recover and back off, but not before launching one more explosion at All Might with one of his grenade bracers. 

All Might just swept the explosion to the side in a burst of wind from the sudden sweeping gesture, further cementing his superiority over Bakugo. However, the hero didn't attack Bakugo again. As Izuku aimed to take another shot, the hero had launched buffeting winds at where the tesla bullet had come from, directly at him. 

"Shit!" Izuku scrambled to reposition, but All Might's blow knocked him from his perch, causing him to fall a few floors before he fired off his grappling wire and swung to safety. However, now with his position known, Izuku had to put his sniper away and draw his akimbo submachine guns. 

Not that he needed to. Bakugo took the chance and blasted All Might with another powerful explosion from his other bracer, and Izuku quickly stepped out from behind the building, unloading several tesla bullets against All Might's skin, creating an electrical current that ran all across and throughout the hero's body.

Izuku quickly did the calculations in his head and turned towards Bakugo, "Screw it! Kacchan, blow him the fuck up!"

And oh, the look on Bakugo's face resembled a villain's maniacal grin more than it did a heroic smile. 

All Might powered through the electrocution, not that it really bothered him anyway due to his obscenely dense muscles, "Not so fast, heroes!"

Izuku stowed his submachine guns and drew his pistol as Bakugo launched a full-on hydrogen bomb in All Might's face, frying the circuits in the tesla bullets and causing an even larger explosion than Bakugo's original blast. 

Before the smoke even cleared, Izuku grabbed Bakugo around the waist and tackled him to the side with a grunt from the other boy, at the same time firing a bullet into the ground that projected a hardlight barrier that managed to stop All Might's fist as it slammed down at where Bakugo was standing a moment ago. 

The smoke trapped inside the barrier obscured All Might's view of the contents as Izuku pulled Bakugo behind a building.

Izuku turned to face Bakugo and started speaking before the blonde could even open his mouth, "Okay, I've got a plan. You'll enjoy it, I promise."

A/N: With the popularization of Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, I now realize that Deadshot is actually the name of a pre-existing DC character. One who also just so happens to rely on guns and other technological equipment without any superhuman abilities. Um, oops.

I swear I didn't intentionally name Izuku's hero name after Deadshot. I didn't even know Deadshot existed until after I first saw a Suicide Squad playthrough. 

Moving on... I finally managed to update at a time that isn't the middle of the fucking night! Yay!

Not that it really means much, but you know. Anyways, I'm going to go overload my brain with like 20 other fanfic ideas. 

Timeless_95, signing out.