Let the Show Begin!

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the one and only: UA Sports Festival!" Present Mic's voice tore through the walls of the stadium, reverberating in the skulls of the students.

"It's time to put our first-years to the test! There will sweat! There will be tears! But most importantly, there will be potential proven!" He announced, "Now, it's time to introduce our students! Of the hero course, Class 1-A!"

That was their cue to start marching into the stadium.

Other students spilled into the stadium as Present Mic announced their class names and the courses they're in. 

Midnight appeared on the podium, igniting chatter in the student body about her costume.

"Now, as the student representative of class 1-A, Katamina Senkiru for our student's vow!" She announced.

"Of course." Katamina muttered.

She made her way up to the podium and tapped the mic, "This thing's on? Cool."

Katamina cleared her throat and leaned into the mic, "Now, I'm sure as many of you have heard by now, I am indeed the student who lost her vision in the recent USJ incident. That being said, I truly hope you don't judge me any differently, because this is just another thing heroes have to deal with, right? At the end of the day, losing sensory or motor functions is normal for those of us who uphold the law, right?"

Katamina then smiled, "Honestly? So what if I'm blind? I can still fight. I'm not going easy on any of you down there, so I hope you don't take it easy on me, because that will be the last mistake you make in this sports festival. I swear by my sword that I will make this festival as enjoyable as it's always been, so let's all try hard together."

As she said this, Katamina used her quirk to swap a blade of grassed with her sheathed sword and raised it in the air, prompting a cheer from the audience and the rest of the school. Even Present Mic in the announcer's box joined in.

"Well said! Now, without further ado, let's go into our first event: The obstacle race! All you have to do is to complete a lap around the stadium! Everyone get in position, get ready, set, go!"

Everyone rushed forward through the narrow doorway, but Katamina stayed behind.

"Not going, Senkiru?" Midnight asked.

"What's the point? I've plotted the paths in my head. There's no possible path through this ocean of people because the doorway is the first obstacle. It's easier for me to wait until my beacon makes it out, and..."

Katamina snapped her fingers, and she disappeared, being replaced by one Bakugo Katsuki.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Dammit, you teleporting bitch! Get back here!"

Katamina, on the other hand, ended up on top of a robot.

"Oh look, it's the zero pointers." Katamina said, "Well, I'm on top of this thing, so I can do this..."

Katamina tossed her sheathed sword out of the course and swapped the zero pointer with it.

With another blink, Katamina appeared on the ground as she caught her knife out of the air.

Many of the students yelled at her for bringing weapons into the sports festival, but she simply chuckled, "I didn't bring them in! I used my quirk to get them here!"

Katamina quickly weaved around the zero pointers and dashed away, catching up to the students in the lead.

"Prepare yourselves, students! It's time for... the FALL! Don't lose your footing! Or you'll plummet for a long, long time!" Present Mic yelled out from the intercom, as if his voice wasn't loud enough already.

Many of the students froze in their tracks, but Katamina just sighed.

Not too far behind her, she heard her favorite angry Pomeranian catching up. 

"I'm gonna kill you, you teleporting bitch!" He yelled as he barreled past her and threw an explosion in her direction, which she easily deflected with her sword.

Katamina just waited until Bakugo was on the other side of the pit, and used her quirk again.

"You little-!"

"Thanks for helping me cross the obstacle course, Mr. I'm-Gonna-Win!" Katamina called out behind her as she sprinted away.

She was in the third position, moments behind Todoroki and Izuku.

Izuku and Todoroki were using whatever they could to sabotage each other, but no matter what the other did, both remained neck-and-neck.

Katamina stopped at the minefield, "These mines aren't deadly enough to kill you, but they'll give you quite a shock, and you may need to change your underwear after stepping on one!"

The same annoying voice announcing everything was getting on Katamina's nerves.

She stomped into the ground, using the tectonic vibrations to deduce where the minefield ended.

"Got it. This is my win, boys." She smirked, throwing one of her throwing knives across the field. High enough so that it didn't hit anyone, but low enough to fly through the field as quickly as possible.

As she felt the knife land, Katamina used her quirk, once again, to completely avoid the obstacle entirely. She then used it to exchange a rock and her knife since she can't use her knife-recall gauntlet. 

Before stepping back into the stadium, Katamina filled her pockets with sand and zipped them up.

"And the winner of the Obstacle Race is Katamina Senkiru! Did everyone see her ingenious quirk usage! And that pinpoint accuracy! She may be blind, but she is far from powerless!" Present Mic yelled.

At this point, Katamina was getting pissed, "Goddammit, please shut up."

Suddenly, screaming.

Well, more like profane yelling, as Bakugo charged through the door and at Katamina.

"You never learn, do you?" She muttered as she, once again, switched places with her adversary, "Bakugo-kun, I can change our places at any time. You can't touch me unless I want you to."

...

As the rest of the students filed back into the stadium, the top 50 students were allowed to pass. 

"Well then, now that our first round has finished, Midnight will now introduce our next event." Present Mic said, dramatically, as if that changes anything at all.

A screen appeared, and on it was a spinning wheel.

"Our next event..." Midnight stopped the wheel, "Is this!"

A/N: And that's where I'm going to stop it. School's back in session, so my update schedule should be back to normal. Here's a good rule of thumb for you guys: If I don't update within a week, I'm most likely busy with other things, like vacation. If I don't update within three months, assume I'm dead or dying.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed that chapter of Katamina messing with Bakugo, if you did, consider voting and following for more. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.