Heroes vs Villains

"I am... walking through the door like a normal person!" All Might exclaimed, walking through the door like a cartoon character.

The class showed various responses, some were immediately fanboying, like Izuku, some didn't care, like Todoroki, others just expressed exasperation, like Katamina.

Aizawa then walked in behind him, "You're going to be doing Foundational Hero Studies with All Might, don't give him any trouble."

Katamina raised her hand, "Any really urgent information or notifications? Just get it over with so I can sleep."

Aizawa grabbed her hand with his scarf, "You're not sleeping this period."

All Might nodded, "As heroes, the first thing we need to know is how to deal with villains! Therefore, we shall do a practical exercise! Now, a hero isn't complete without their hero costume!"

He clicked a button, and the wall opened up, revealing briefcases marked with numbers.

"Grab the briefcase marked with your seat number and get changed! Let's meet at Battlefield Beta!" All Might announced, laughing as he did so.

Katamina just sighed and grabbed her briefcase, opening it up and immediately swapping her own clothes with her costume, which consisted of pretty much nothing except for traditional Japanese leggings and a standard Sarashi that covered her chest.

Aside from that, she also had her own gear, being her katana, her magnetic glove, and her throwing knives.

Without much else to do, she followed All Might to the battleground.

"All Might, you gotta retire someday, you know that?" Katamina muttered to him, "I can tell that your time limit is getting shorter and shorter each passing day."

All Might looked around, and lowered his voice for the first time in probably years, and said, "I know, but if I retire, villainy will rise once again."

Katamina chuckled, "Isn't that why you're training this third-year student to inherit your quirk? That's why you're teaching at UA, isn't it? To train a protégé?"

All Might quickly snapped his attention to her, "What?"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to expose your quirk or anything, but I can essentially read your mind. Your reactions to every one of my questions give away more than you think. Katamina sighed, "On the contrary, actually, I want to help you."

All Might continued walking, heaving a large sigh, "Alright, I'll bite, what do you want?"

"Oh, nothing, really, I just want you to take it easy. If you waste your remaining time on small-time villains, you won't have enough energy to fight the larger organizations. You're the Ace-in-the-Hole for the heroes, you shouldn't be concerning yourself with small villains. So just take your time, don't rush in headfirst without thinking like a certain broccoli-headed brother of mine. "

Katamina then paused and tapped a finger to her lips, "Actually, scratch that, I do want something. I want a mentor. I'm not saying I want you to be my mentor, I'm saying I want you to help me look for a mentor. See, I was self-taught in the way of the blade, so I figured some formal training would do me well, you know?"

All Might thought about it, and nodded, "Alright, I'll consider it. But no promises."

...

After everyone finally got changed and met on the battlefield, they decided to draw lots to determine the teams for the battle exercise.

All Might explained the rules of the exercise: There are two teams of two, one hero team, and one villain team. The villain team is protecting a faux bomb from the heroes, and have a 5-minute head start to hide the bomb and position themselves. After 5 minutes, the heroes can then enter the building. Villains win if time runs out or if both heroes are captured, while heroes win if they touch the bomb or if both villains are captured.

Katamina was paired with Uraraka in the Hero team, and they were against Iida and Izuku in the Villain team.

"Well then, time to shine. Don't take it too hard when I kick your ass, brother." Katamina said, detaching her sheathe from her side and holding it in her hand.

"Right back at you, nee-san." Izuku smiled, walking into the building with the bomb.

Katamina turned to Uraraka, "Alright, you're gonna have to trust me with this one. Can you remove my gravity for the duration of the exercise?"

Uraraka nodded, "I should be able to, but then I won't be able to use my quirk as much in battle."

Katamina shook her head, "Don't worry about that at the moment. I'll do the fighting, and you support me from behind."

Uraraka nodded hesitantly, "O-okay."

"Now, listen to the plan very carefully, because I'm only going to say this once..." Katamina then relayed her mental simulation of the battle exercise, based on what she knew of her classmate and her brother as reference.

Uraraka nodded, "Alright, it doesn't sound like it would work, but I'll trust you."

Katamina gripped her sword sheathe, "I'm counting on you to react in time, do that, and we'll be fine."

"No pressure, then."

...

As the battle exercise began, Uraraka erased Katamina's gravity as soon as they walked into the building.

Katamina crept across the ceiling, making sure not to make any sound, as Uraraka walked through the corridors, being as quiet as possible.

When they found the bomb on the fifth floor, they saw Iida standing guard, but Izuku was nowhere to be seen. Katamina gestured for Uraraka to enter first to distract Iida and possibly Izuku, if he were keeping an eye on the room with those one-way panels of his.

Uraraka quickly entered the room and threw a bunch of Katamina's throwing knives at Iida.

"Ha! I knew you were coming, hero! That's why I put away all the loose objects in the room before you arrived!" Iida exclaimed, completely oblivious to the fact that Katamina was above him.

Unfortunately for Katamina, Izuku was indeed watching through one-way panels, and he notified Iida of Katamina's presence.

Katamina cursed, "Uraraka, disable your quirk!"

"Release!"

Katamina drew her sword as she fell, quickly carving a hole into the wall and throwing one of her knives outside.

"Well, then, Iida. Come and get me, or is the fastest villain unable to catch up?" She taunted, "Come at me with all you've got!"

A/N: So that happened. Sorry I was dead for a while. Lockdown is a bitch, but I should be back to schedule by the end of the week. Maybe.

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and following for more. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.