Mistakes Were Made

As Katamina swung her sword at the Nomu, the beast rammed a fist into her, which most likely would've killed her had she not taken the hit with her sword.

Katamina growled, throwing her knives around the beast, "Windblade Series: Scattered Windblade." 

As she blitzed around the Nomu, her windblades tore into the beast, ripping out its flesh and gouging out its organs in the process, but Katamina made a severe miscalculation here.

The Nomu had hyper-regeneration.

No matter how many times she attacked it, it did not fall.

"Do I need to decapitate this thing to kill it? Jeez, that's gonna be a tough time. Hello, sleep deprivation..." Katamina muttered, "Windblade Series: Star Slash."

She landed and quickly swung her sword four times, forming the star shape of an asterisk. 

Each blade of wind tore into the Nomu, splitting it into eight different pieces.

But Katamina wasn't done yet. Sheathing her blade, she switched with her knives, landing near one of the scattered pieces, "Bluntforce Series: Blunt Force Trauma."

Slamming her sword's scabbard into the Nomu's scattered body parts, she obliterated it even more, scattering each body part in a thousand pieces each. 

"There's no way that doesn't kill it, right?" Katamina muttered, but her hopes were dashed when she witnessed the impossible.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me. How the FUCK is it that its EXPOSED BRAIN is the ONE ORGAN that I FAILED to DESTROY?!" She ranted, firing off a windblade every time she yells.

The Nomu took the attacks in stride, advancing towards Katamina as she began to feel the strain of her muscles after each successive attack.

Katamina gritted her teeth, using the one Attack Series that she swore that she would never use until she became a hero.

"Judgement Series: Final Verdict."

Katamina held out her sheathed sword, perfectly balanced on one finger, "Confess your sins, and my blade will judge you."

As if by a supernatural force, the hilt of the sword started tipping towards the sky, Katamina grabbed it.

"Guilty." She said, translating the unspoken words that her sword could not speak.

No-one saw what happened.

Katamina disappeared, but the Nomu was still there.

It growled in confusion, but everything became evident a few seconds later.

Something shimmered, and the Nomu's entire body scattered into pieces as Katamina blitzed around the Nomu, switching her body with the dust around it.

As the Nomu disappeared into blood, Katamina reappeared on the ground just beyond the pool of blood that the dead Nomu left behind.

"I need some sleep, Izuku, wake me up when this entire shitshow is over." She muttered, promptly collapsing on the spot.

The blue-haired villain stared at where the Nomu used to be.

"No, there's no way... My Nomu was created to kill All Might! There's no way it can be defeated by a shitty brat! You're cheating! Cheaters, all of you! I'll kill you!"

He dove forwards to try and grab Katamina, but he was stopped by a gunshot that ripped a hole in his leg.

Izuku had switched to live ammo.

"You're attacking a defenseless person? How much of a coward can you be?" Izuku seethed as he protected his sister in all but name and blood.

But then he did something that no-one saw coming.

He slung his sniper rifle over his back and drew a knife.

"I'm going to have fun carving your sins into your back, Handjob." He hissed, raising the knife over his head and bringing it down, slashing one of the villain's hands off his face.

'Handjob', as Izuku called him, growled in fury as he stared into Izuku's eyes with an everlasting rage. 

"Yeah? So I slashed off your face-hand, so what? You mad that I got rid of the things trigger your fetishes?" Izuku taunted, "Be that as it may, I'm not letting you lay even one of those crusty fingers on my sister."

The villain charged him, screaming bloody murder and grappling at Izuku's throat, but to no avail.

Izuku keeps slicing small cuts in the villain's limbs, coming dangerously close to what he knows are the villain's tendons.

But before he could do any more damage to the villain, a gunshot that was not his rang out across the domed area. 

Blood sprayed across Izuku's face, originating from the villain's shoulder.

Three more gunshots were heard, and three more bullet holes appeared in each of the villain's limbs. 

"Master Shigaraki! We should go now." The purple mist enveloped the villain, now known as Shigaraki, and teleported them away from the USJ, much to Shigaraki's chagrin.

Izuku sat down heavily, and turned towards the entrance of the USJ, where the heroes had all assembled.

All Might himself was also there, making himself known by clotheslining every villain he runs past.

By the time the heroes had finished, all of the villains had been put out of commission, and the injured and unconscious, namely: Aizawa, Thirteen, and Katamina, have been moved out in stretchers.

At last, the nightmare was over, and now, to snap back to reality.

...

When Katamina regained consciousness, she immediately knew something was wrong. 

Her eyes were open, she knew that much, but...

"Oh, right. Quirk overuse. I'm gonna be blind for life, aren't I?" Katamina asked herself, unaware of the presence next to her.

"Correction, you will be blind for a while, it's not permanent, but it's not short-term, either." Katamina could recognize the doctor's voice as the one who had treated her as she faded in and out of consciousness.

Katamina turned to where the sound originated from, "How long am I going to be blind for, doc?"

Silence. The doctor took his time in answering.

"The problem here is we don't know, but as far as we can tell, you won't be blind forever, your retinas are recovering, but it's at a very erratic rate, so depending on your luck, you could be blind ranging from a few months to a decade." The doctor finally responded to Katamina's question.

More silence, Katamina pondered the response.

"Eh, could be worse. Given how much I used my quirk, I genuinely thought I would be blind for the rest of my life." She muttered, "Now can you leave me alone? I want to sleep."

"Alright, you'll be discharged later today."

A/N: Once again, if you paid attention to her quirk, you would've seen this coming.

Anyways, if you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and following for more. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.