Conclusion

Katamina stood proudly on the podium.

Izuku smiled as he stood next to his sister, "You deserve this, big sis."

Katamina huffed, "Of course I do, I beat everyone legitimately, even you."

In third position, Bakugo was fuming. Iida was supposed to be there as well, but according to Midnight, he had to leave due to 'family circumstances'.

"And now, to hand out the medals, our very own Number One Hero..." Midnight paused as a shadow appeared above the stadium.

"All Might!"/"I am here with the medals!"

Midnight clapped her hands together, "Sorry, I talked over you."

All Might, on the other hand, didn't seem to care.

Stringing a medal over Bakugo's neck, his smile seemed to never change, "Young Bakugo, you are truly a force to reckon with. Good job in this sports festival. I'm sure you know where you need to improve, so I'll spare you the basics, but do remember a hero doesn't always win by fighting and defeating villains. Civilians are highest priority."

He moved over to Izuku, "Ah, Young Midoriya, you showed the whole world that a quirk doesn't define a hero. Good effort, and good job. It's impressive how little you really relied on your gear, you deserve this silver medal."

All Might hung the medal over Izuku's head.

Then, it was Katamina's turn.

"Young Senkiru, first of all, congratulations for your victory. You worked hard to get here, no doubt, and your speech at the beginning of the festival was truly inspiring. I commend you for your skills, but remember that there's still more to improve."

Katamina nodded as the medal was put around her neck, "Thank you, All Might."

All Might laughed, "Anytime! Now I must be off, but good job, all of you. I think we can all say it: Go beyond..."

"Plus Ultra!"/"Thank you for your hard work!"

The audience had a massive outburst at All Might, who did not say the school's motto like everyone else.

Katamina and both Izuku giggled as All Might tried to defend himself.

...

"WHAT?!"

On the board, whilst Katamina got over a thousand recommendations, Izuku received close to none.

Katamina growled, "That's fucking bullshit. They all saw what he's capable of, and NO-ONE chooses for him to do internships with them?!"

Her fingers twitched, she took off her ring, switching it with her sword.

"So a blind person gets over a thousand recommendations, and yet a quirkless boy gets not even 10? What the fuck is that bias?! Who are the ones who didn't recommend him? I'm going to fucking kill them!"

Izuku held his sister back with his grappling hook, "Calm down. I'm not bothered."

That was a lie.

Izuku was so frustrated that he could start crying blood.

But he kept it dialed back, not allowing the world to see any of it.

But then Izuku noticed a particular name amidst the 7 recommendations that he got.

Snipe.

The gunslinger hero whose quirk allowed him to shoot and hit villains from up to 600 metres away.

Izuku hummed, deep in thought.

Aizawa then spoke up lazily, "Oh, by the way, you need to choose your hero names. Not exactly my forte, so I'll have someone else take this. Remember, be appropriate, because they may stick with you forever. So choose wisely-"

Suddenly, the door slammed open, "Or there will be hell to pay!"

Midnight distributed a board and marker to every student in the class, and allowed everyone to choose their names.

Katamina simply stared blankly at the front of the classroom with a bored expression, "Do you really expect a blind person to be able to write well?"

Midnight paused, but before she could say anything, Katamina sighed, "I can, but seriously, be more considerate."

Katamina immediately scrawled down a few words.

Izuku gave her a side-eye, but eventually decided to focus on himself.

The constant drumming of a marker on the table calmed Izuku's mind and helped him think.

"Ah. This should do."

Izuku uncapped his marker, and inked in his hero name.

...

"Who would like to present first?"

There was an outburst of shouting, with everyone wanting to present first, but Katamina simply raised her hand.

Izuku sighed, Katamina was being suspiciously calm since her previous outburst.

Midnight picked Katamina, probably on account of her politeness.

Katamina walked to the front, and ran her fingers across the lecturn.

"Alright, I'm going to be naming myself this."

Katamina turned her whiteboard around, showing the words "The Swordsman Hero: Blink"

"The Swordsman Hero: Blink. I decided to use this name considering my weapon of choice and my quirk."

Midnight clapped, "Excellent! Very original!"

Katamina gave her a slight smile and returned to her seat, almost immediately laying her head on the table and falling asleep.

Aoyama went next: "Sparkling Hero: I Cannot Stop Twinkling!"

Izuku deadpanned, "That's a sentence, moron."

But Midnight okayed it. Albeit with a few changes, but she did.

Many of the other students went up, and their names of choice either got shot down or accepted.

Bakugo went up three times, and none of the hero names he chose worked. They were either way too aggressive, or were way too arrogant. All of them included "murder" in them, so it wasn't much of a shock to anyone in the classroom.

Then, it was Izuku's turn.

"I'm quirkless, so I don't really have anything flashy for my name, so this'll have to do." Izuku flipped his whiteboard around.

"The Marksman Hero: Deadshot." Izuku announced, "I was tempted to use Deadeye, but that sounds way too edgy for me. Also, it's really cliché."

Midnight nodded thoughtfully, "Good choice, considering your... unique circumstances. Approved!"

Izuku returned to his seat as he exhaled in relief. 

Katamina chuckled from her seat, having apparently woken up during Bakugo's three attempts, "So how is it that the 'useless idiot' is able to come up with a suitable hero name before you, Bakugo-kun?"

"What the fuck did you say to me?! You're fucking dead!"

Katamina tilted her head to the side, avoiding the explosive punch that Bakugo threw at her from behind, "What about firecracker? Nah, too tame. Dynamite? No. Maybe C4. A nuke, maybe?"

Katamina snapped her fingers, "Ooh, I got it: Atomic Bombshell!"

Bakugo paused.

Katamina turned around to face him, "See? Still got plenty of murder potential. You don't need to explicitly say the word 'Murder' to get your point across, now do you?"

Bakugo reluctantly calmed down, "Fine. I'll let you go this time, but next time, you're dead!"

A/N: Well, Bakugo is not going to be called "Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight" anymore. Now, he is "Atomic Bombshell".

Personally, I feel like it sounds cooler than what Horikoshi has at present. Hey, maybe I should take over writing My Hero Academia!

That's a joke.

Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and following for more. Peace out, everybody. Goodbye.

Timeless_95, signing out.