Chapter 14: PE course needs caution

Infrequent uploads who?? Not me totally 💀✋

Aether's pov: (yes a new pov hehe)
   The end of the year is slowly approaching, it's the 1st of May already.
The tension in the school is starting to grow between us in the graduating year ever since Scaramouche showed up. Xingqiu is one he really wants to break as I could tell so far since he's an heir of the 2nd rank company. I also noticed that he is very concerned about Ayaka's actions since she's in the Yashiro company and he wants to make sure the new heir won't be a threat ig.
It's never been a problem that business people also come to the school but now it's justa  bunch of chaos from them sometimes. Mostly cause of the fandango guy.
    Anywas right now I'm pretty much dying cause it's the first period of double PE and we have been just running nonstop today. Mr. Tartaglia or as our class calls him Mr. Childe is not interested in making anything new or fun today so he said to just run the whole time and we can stop for 2 min breaks after every 10 minutes.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen 3rd break!" He said while he was on his phone. He seemed a bit stressed for some reason but no one really cared or wanted to pry in his business.

   I stopped running and then I felt someone crash into me from behind.

"Argh- Aether wtf don't stop in the middle of the path-."

"I'm so sorry Xiao are you okay??"

"Ya I'm fine." He said in his usual cold and bland tone.

"Yahoo!~ what are you gays- I mean guys doing?"

"Venti do you want to be closed up in my locker until you learn common sense?." Xiao said scoffing and gently smacking his head. Those two are like brothers by now, their conversations are pretty funny.

"I think Aether would rather be closed in your locker"

"Oi bitch take that back!" I glared at him feeling my face get a bit warmer.

I can't deny, I do have a crush on Xiao.. Okay more like I am head-over heels in love with him. But I was scared. Not exactly of being rejected since I know he most likely doesn't feel the same way, but of him seeing me differently after it. Cause even if he'd be fine with it I just have a feeling that our friendship wouldn't be the same anymore.

"Maybe if he'd take a few shots he would but I doubt it." The as Venti calls him "edgy kid" answered.

"HIYYAH!" Suddenly I felt someone jump onto my back and I almost fell backwards

"Oh my god Hu Tao wtf- I'm tired enough already-"

"Baby what did I say about bothering people when they're tired as hell from class-"

"Hehe sorry~" She said jumping off of me and hugging Xiangling from behind
"I just have lots of energy today"

"Save it for the next round then."

"Aiya what's the fun in thaaat? Oh who am I asking ur no fun in general Xiao."

Venti started giggling as Xiao glared daggers into his soul. Kazuha also showed up and we both just stood in silence as the other 4 bickered.

Then we heard the whistle
"Next round everyone, time to run!"

We all except Xiao and Hu Tao let out a disappointed sigh and started running once again.
At the 7th minute I started to feel nauseous and dizzy. I should've ate some of my lunch back in the dressing room instead of not eating any breakfast at home nor here.
I kept on running and trying not to let it get to me. My legs gave up on me then everything went black.