Casting and Injuries on Set

Okay so first off, thank you all so much for 117 views! This is incredible! Second of all, I want to give you guys like, 3 chapters to make up for all the time I've been off and sadly I'm going on another vacation. Good news? I'm bringing my computer! Here's another chapter for you guys!

Katrina P.O.V

Why is life moving so fast? Nini left school for Yack before auditions started for Beauty and the Beast and thankfully Ricky is fine with it. I was worried we would have some serious drama on our hands. Now I'm playing the lead in Little Mermaid and the East High kids are getting the parts today. I sent everyone a good luck text this morning before getting on the bus.

I was really nervous, Grant tried too cheer me up but the only thing that could was hearing from my friends about the parts they got. We have rehearsals again tonight though so I have to focus.

"Hey, your gonna be fine, it's just a singing part," Grant told me as we walked to the auditorium.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot I have a singing part today!" I exclaimed.

I took out my journal and sure enough, there it was.

Reminder:
Signing part today, drink LOTS of water.

"Ahh I totally forgot," I panicked.

"Hey, your gonna be fine, trust me," Grant said.

I resisted the urge to point out that I never trust him but held back in fear that he may take back the nice things he said.

We walked into the auditorium and did our vocal warmups. It was pretty funny to see Grant do them, he thought he could get out cause he's just the technical guy... think again.

Once we did our warm ups, Zack asked us all to turn to the Part of Your World scene and he looked at me to start. Grant nodded and got into place to play the music. Our actor playing Eric got into place and I went up to him.

I decided to not think about the fact that I barely know the guy.

"He's so beautiful," I quoted, stroking his "unconscious" face.

Grant started the music and I sang softly but clearly.

"What would I give, to live where you are, what would I pay, to stay here beside you. What would I do to see you, smiling at me?" Of course the song was supposed to continue, but something happened with the sound box, it looked like Grant had pressed the wrong button.

I figured out that the Eric was actually asleep when he got startled and his head came up and hit mine. "Ouch!" we both exclaimed, clutching our foreheads.

"Sorry," Grant called to us.

"Sir, I think I need to head to the nurse," the guy playing Eric said, I think his name was Alex.

"I think that might be a good idea," I said as my forehead started to throb.

"Sorry guys, but the nurse left, you'll have to deal," he told us.

"Back into positions everyone!" he called and I groaned a little on the inside, my head was really hurting.

It looked like Alex was having the same problem but he chose to act on it.

"Sir, I really think I should get some ice or something," he told Zack.

"Fine, go to the cafeteria and look for some. Go with him Katrina, make sure he doesn't fall asleep," Zack glared at him and he blushed a bit before we headed down to the cafeteria.