CHAPTER 1 : SCHOOL FOR ULTIMATES.

Thoughts will be in italics.
.
.
.

You look up at the towering building.
Hope's peak academy , the best school in all of Japan. Only the best of the best got there. There are two requirements to attend :
1.you need to be a highschooler.
2.you need to be best at what you do.

F/N : woah! this school is huge

F/N : woah! this school is huge. I mean it should be...

And now standing infront of the high school of every teens dream was you {Obviously}.

F/N : okay! F/N don't be nervous! Just hope people will not talk to you..... Wait why am I nervous again?
Oh right hope's peak academy.

With a sigh you enter inside the huge building.
You suddenly start to feel dizzy . Your vision start to become blurry and spinning around and that was when everything around you became pitch black. You didn't shift your gaze until you noticed a door in front.

I need to get to the door.

Covering the distance between you and the door, you put your hand on the cold metal handle. but suddenly out of nowhere you got a really bad feeling but shrugged it off. And with a deep breath you pulled it down and opened the door.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a classroom behind that door

There was a classroom behind that door. There were several students , 15 to be exact.... All staring at you.

Do I look that weird? Uhh...this is making me hella uncomfy.

"who is there? "shouted a girl with piercing red eyes.

"uhmm.... hi? ". You managed to blurt out.

"are you a.... Freshman perhaps? "

"yeah? "

Omg! I sound so stupid rn.This is why I hate to socialize.

You smiled slightly at the students and made your way at the back of the classroom.

The door suddenly opened and a tall brunette ahoge boy stepped in.

"who is there? ".the red eyed girl again shouted.

".... "

"are you alright? you look quite pale."
Said the doll looking girl.