CHAPTER 22 : AGAIN

[WHAT'S UP BESTIES I'M BACK FROM THE DEADDDD *INSERT THAT ONE JUNKO POSE WITH HER TONGUE OUT*

[AND BTW HAPPY NEW YEARRR!! I MEAN FOR ME IT IS]

[What y'all's thoughts about me
starting a one shot /small comics/drawings book based on this plot story 🤩🤩]

[I might consider making one after this book is over and yeah I will use this F/N, like her looks and all cuz at this point, I think of F/N as her own person just like I have always think of y/n's 🤩🤩]

[And I already have new ideas for a new dr fic,🤩so hope you'll like that too]

_F/N POV_

Akane : Yahoo! I'm the first one here! The Curry's all mine!

Seriously Akane?

Sonia : Indeed! I wonder what kind of curry it is!

I-....are these people for real??

Hajime : You too....!

Ibuki : What's the scientific term for when you get hungry after you hear the word,"curry!?"

Fuyuhiko : You guys are fucking stupid... Dont get worked up over something so idiotic...

Thank god, someone said it.

Fuyuhiko : Hey, where the hell is Monokuma!? Get out here!

Monokuma : Okie-dokie, thanks for waiting! Thanks for the miracle of waiting!

Akane : Hey, Monokuma! I was the first one here! That means I got dibs on the curry!

Monokuma : No need to rush, No need to rush. I'll properly treat you to my special-made Monokuma curry tomorrow night.

Hajime : M-Monokuma curry..?

F/N : Sounds disgusting from it's name.

Monokuma : AH! HOW RUDE, DARLING. it's actually an extremely delicious curry made from unknown meat, wilted vegetables, and a mysterious brand of rice!

Mahiru : I can't imagine anything delicious....based on those ingredients...

Ibuki : No worries! It takes skill to make curry nasty!

Gundham : That is truly a nice line....But it is meaningless. Now Monokuma.....let us hear what your business is. However, you should know I, the Supreme Overlord, have very little time to spare, understand?if this is something foolish, know that I'll feed your remains to these beasts!

Monokuma : Huh? Huh? You haven't noticed yet? The reason why I summoned you guys.... If you look closely at this park, you should be able to notice.

I looked over to what seemed like an arcade machine.

Huh? What is that doing here...? Wait...no....this is so weird...

Chiaki : Ah! Isn't this an arcade machine?

Monokuma : Puhuhu....Thaaaaaaat's correct! Soooo I would like the long-awaited Recreation time to begin!

Hajime : Don't tell me...You're going to tell us to play this game....

Chiaki : Hey, what's the game?What games are on this?

F/N : Calm down, Chiaki.

Monokuma : I've only prepared one game,but....its truly a gem. After all, it's a game that I personally created.